Twenty...

Bo...

The next day...

I looked through the clothes on the rack, picking out a top that I liked. Luke was standing next to me, his hands in his pockets as he stood with his head down. Since yesterday when he saved me, he hasn't touched me, as in, he hasn't kissed me, hugged me, had any physical contact at all. I turned to him and smiled.

"Babe? What do you think of this?"

I asked him as I showed him the top in my hands. He lifted his head, nodded and lowered it again. I sighed and placed the shirt back on the rack, storming out of the store. My arm was grabbed and I turned, glaring at Luke who looked down at me with a frown.

"Why did you storm out?"

Luke asked and I scoffed and folded my arms over my chest.

"Why? Maybe it's because my so called boyfriend hasn't shown me any affection since he saved my life a mere twenty four hours ago."

I said and Luke sighed, his expression softening. I looked at him as he spoke.

"The other Bo, the one who took over your body... She wanted sex from me..."

"And I don't."

I finished for him and he sighed, but, nodded.

"Just because I won't give myself too you, you give me the silent treatment?!"

I exclaimed and his eyes widened as my eyes turned red. He went to reached for me and I took a step back and growled.

"Don't. Touch. Me."

I told him and he sighed, dropping his hand and looking me in the eyes. I breathed in a deep breath and tried to calm myself down as I was in the middle of a shopping mall. My eyes turned back as I sighed. It was now or never...

"I have something to tell you Luke."

I told him and he nodded, reaching for my hand and pulling me over to a bench.

"When I was fourteen... Liam's friend at the time, who was sixteen at the time, had a crush on me... I was so happy when I learned that someone liked me... That happiness was soon replaced with fear when one night... Liam was out when he came over... He kissed me, stole my first kiss... And soon after... He stole my virginity."

I sighed and Luke turned to me with pure fear in his eyes as he knew what I meant.

"He raped me. Now you know why I find it hard to let people in... Not even Liam knows."

I said and he growled, his eyes turning red as he shot up.

"I'll kill him!"

Luke warned and I gasped, grabbed his stiff body and thrusting my arms around him.

"No... Don't let this change anything."

I pleaded and he sighed.

"This changes everything."

He truthfully told me. Did it really? I looked up, but, saw Luke looking at something in front of him. I followed Luke's eyes and saw that he was looking a guy, obviously a vampire and a girl who looked like his girlfriend. He was looking at her neck as he lead her to the back of the shopping mall.

"He's gonna kill her."

I said and he glared, his eyes turning red as he speeded to where the man dragged the helpless girl to seconds before. I followed after him to see the girl whimpering in the corner and the guy underneath Luke as he beat the undead life out of him.

"Luke! Get off of him!"

I said, gripping Luke's arm. He, surprisingly enough, was too strong for me!

"You. Think. You. Can. Do. That?! Doing. That. To. An. Innocent. Girl! You're. A. Waste. Of. Space!"

Luke said, a punch was given with every word. That's when I realised... He wasn't beating him because of the girl that he almost killed... He was beating him because he's trying to get his anger out on the boy who, you know.

"Baby... Let go."

I softly spoke. His eyes softened and he stood up, blood covering his bruised knuckles.

"Get out of here! If I see your fangs around here again, I'm gonna play dentist!"

Luke said and he nodded, running from the ally as he turned to the girl.

"Mention this to no one."

Luke told her sternly as he walked from the ally way, making me gasp as I turned to the girl.

"You'll be okay. Go home and rest."

I told her. She nodded and scampered from the ally way. I sighed and followed after Luke.

"Luke! Talk to me!"

I screamed as I followed Luke into the house. Liam and Louis' heads towards us when we entered the living room.

"What the hell was that back there?! I tell you what I tell you and you bug out! Was it that disgusting?!"

I shout at him, my eyes turning red, making Liam rush to my side as Luke sighs.

"Calm down, Sis."

Liam says as he rubs my back. Calum and Cat enter the room as Luke speaks.

"It doesn't disgust me... It pains me that you went through that."

Luke says and I sigh. I know baby... I know. Luke looks at me.

"Is everything okay?"

Liam asked and I turned to him. I shake my head and grab his hand as he stares at Louis and Luke. I pull him up to Luke and I's room where we sit down.

"I need to tell you something. Do you remember Damien?"

I asked Liam and he nods, a frown on his face.

"Do you remember the night that you had to stay at work late and he came over?"

I asked again and he nodded once again. As I replay the event over in my head, tears leak from my eyes.

"That night... He urm... He raped me, Liam."

I said and Liam's face drained of all colour, his fists clenched by his side as his eyes turned... Golden? Can that happen to werewolves? I placed my hand on his clenched one and he growled.

"Don't touch me right now, Bo."

He said and I withdraw my hand, feeling frightened of my big Brother. Luke! Luke suddenly appears through the door and protectively places me behind him as Liam stands.

"I'm gonna find him... And when I do... He's dead."

Liam warns before turning into his wolf and running from the house. Oh no!

Here ya go, guys! What do you think?

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!