Six...

Bo...

One week later...

"BO?! DO YOU WANT BACON WITH YOUR PANCAKES?!"

Luke called to me up the stairs, I thought for a moment before nodding to myself.

"YES, PLEASE!"

I called back down the stairs to him and he hummed along the lyrics of a song, that being the only sound in the house. The boys were fast asleep, them being mostly nocturnal creatures and all. Two nights ago was the worst time I've had being here, not including the first few nights. Ashton, Michael, Cat and Luke were hunting while Carly and Calum stayed with me. When they came back, they had blood and guts all over their shirts and blood all over their mouths. Their eyes were blood red and their fangs made an appearance while drenched in blood. It scared me so much that I ran into Luke's room, shutting and locking the door behind me.

"Bo? Are you listening?"

Luke's voice startled me and I jumped slightly, turning to see Luke standing by the bedroom door with a spatula in his hands, smirking.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

I shyly asked him and he chuckled.

"I said that your breakfast is ready."

Luke said and left the room, speeding down the stairs. I sighed and stood up, leaving the room to wonder down the stairs and into the kitchen. Luke had set down a plate containing two pancakes and three slices of bacon and next to the plate was a glass of orange juice. I smiled and thanked him before sitting down and starting on my breakfast.

As the moon flowed over the sky, my mind drifted to Liam. I haven't spoken to him in a week and I was beginning to worry about him, but, Luke convinced me that he was okay, having checked up on him earlier in the week. The door opened, revealing Luke with a cup in his hands.

"Here, Bo."

Luke said as he handed me a cup filled with hot chocolate. I smiled as I inhaled the smell.

"Thanks."

I told him, he nodded as he sat beside me, staring at me. I sipped on my drink before turning to him and giggling.

"What?"

I asked with a smile and he sighed before speaking.

"Have you thought anymore about this 'mate' thing?"

Luke asked me and I nodded.

"The last few days, I have thought about a lot of things. Being a werewolf as I would probably have been if I hadn't met you makes me feel weird and off... Being a vampire and drinking blood makes me feel gross and disgusting, but... Since being human is out, I have to follow my heart on this one. I love you, Luke."

I said and leaned forward, pressing my lips to his briefly before pulling away to face a shocked, but, happy Luke.

"Does that answer your question as too what I wanna be?"

I asked him and he nodded, smiling at he did. A sudden crash from downstairs made us turn our heads. Luke growling as he stood up.

"Stay here, Bo."

Luke sternly said before leaving, I rushed over to Luke and I's closet before opening the doors and climbing in, shutting it behind me, hiding behind Luke's shirts. The bedroom door opened and my breath stilled.

"I can smellll youuuuuuu!"

A voice sang and I whimpered as the closet door shot open, a guy with black hair, brown eyes and tanned skin with tattoos running up his arms grabbed my small frame as he walked over to the window, jumping down and landing perfectly on his feet, he must be a werewolf too, either that or a really good athlete.

"HEY! LET ME DOWN!"

I shouted at him and he only chuckled in response. He didn't stop until we reached... My house...

Here, guys!

Read, vote, comment and add!

Emma x x x

EDITED!