[one - apartments]

"eat your eggs, they're good for you

"eat your eggs, they're good for you."
Lance told his his youngest as he sat the plate in front of her.

she shook her head,using her fork to push the hot eggs to the side of the plate.

"i'm allergic."
she stated,before taking a bite of the toast.

Lance rolled his eyes as he plated the rest of the food for his other kids.
"no you're not,you're just stubborn."

Beautiful shrugged as she continued eating the rest of her food,looking up at her father who was at the island.

"you used to love eggs,i'm not sure what happened but-"

"what happened? they started to taste like eggs,that's what happened."
she told him as she put her fork down.

Lance shook his head as he put the plates on the table before sitting down across from her.

he began eating his food as he glanced up at the tv every once in a while.

"so."
he began.
"how long is your drive?"
lance asked.

Kilani sipped on her water before fixing the sleeves on her white crop top.

"a little under an hour,i'm gonna leave early though,so i can get a head start on my decorating."

Kilani had made the executive decision to move from a dorm to an on campus apartment for her junior year.

after two years, in two different dorms,and two crazy roommates,she had finally had enough.

her and her friends, Sincere and Remedy, had decided to room together for the year.

they met freshman year,and hit it off immediately. beautiful prayed that they would get the opportunity to room together before they graduated.

unfortunately, God can only handle so much.
instead, she ended up with a girl that could never keep her side of the room clean and a thief, who always stole her clothes when she wasn't looking.

"it's almost ninety and you're wearing a long sleeve,are you crazy?"
he asked, eyeing his daughter.

she shrugged with a small grin.
"Kinda."

before he could respond, low pattering was heard coming down the stairs before a saint bernard, a pit bull and rottie came running into the kitchen.