[twenty one - apologize?]

(a/n: shout out to @Baecops she be killing me in these comment sections😭)
-

(a/n: shout out to @Baecops she be killing me in these comment sections😭)-

"can we talk?"
sincere asked as she sat at the kitchen island with remedy.

kilani shifted on her feet as she toyed with her keys in her hand.
"about?"

remedy sighed as she got up from her seat,touching shoulders with kilani as she walked past her.

"come to my room when your done,we'll talk."
she whispered,disappearing into her room.

"i wanted to apologize."
sincere sighed as she sat in the chair.

"apologize?"
beautiful mumbled.

"yeah. about the whole keith situation."
she said.
"i shouldn't have done what i did."

kilani stood in shock as she look at sincere in front of her.

truth be told,kilani had long forgotten about the situation.
she had been spending so much time with keith on the side that her and sincere never even crossed paths.

beautiful rarely ever saw her,even though they lived in the same apartment.

sincere would come home well after beautiful had fallen asleep and beautiful was gone before sincere could even walk out the door in the morning.

"i didn't mean to judge you or force you to get in the car with keith. i should've taken your safety into consideration."
she nodded.

kilani wasn't really sure what took her a whole week to apologize but regardless,she had a large heart and a forgiving soul

"i know you have bad anxiety and i wasn't thinking straight. i was being a bitch,and i'm sorry. i hope you can forgive me."
she said.

kilani let out a deep breath before stepping forward to engulf sincere in a hug.
"of course."

sincere grinned as she pulled away from the hug.
"really? oh thank you."
she smiled.

sincere grabbed kilani's arm as she pulled her into remedy's room,then all sitting on her bed.

"so,who is this new guy you're talking to? derek?"
she asked as she sat across from her.

"yeah,Derek. he's sweet. we went to the fair and hung out for the night."
she smiled,thinking about her night.

"it was perfect,he's perfect. i really like him,i hope he likes me too."
she mumbled.