[thirty one - get out]

"he did what?!"remedy asked in shock as she sat down on the end of beautiful's bed

"he did what?!"
remedy asked in shock as she sat down on the end of beautiful's bed.

she sniffled as she burried her face into the pillows more.

"why would he do that?!"
remedy asked as she tried to comfort her friend.

remedy was in complete shock,seeing as she had come into the house with a positive attitude and ready to ask beautiful if she wanted to go get dinner before she realized that she was crying.

"i don't know. he just made me feel stupid,it's not like i knew that Derek was cheating-well,he wasn't cheating cause we weren't together,but still."
she sobbed into her pillow.

" well what about Derek? weren't you supposed to pick him up from the airport like an hour ago?"
she asked,checking her apple watch.

"i was,but then i tried calling him and when i asked the lady at the desk,she said that there were no flights coming in from there for another three hours,so i just knew he was lying."
she said.

"oh my god. i cant believe this is happening,and better yet,because of sincere's sneaky ass."
she stated.

"i knew that bitch was tryna get with keith,the second she tried to call him after you told us you were talking to Derek. she just couldn't wait to get to him."
she said irritated.

"she's not staying here anymore."
remedy stated,making beauty sit up in her bed,her face all red.

"no,you can't just kick her out because you want to-"

"i'm gonna request for her to be moved,i'll kick her out myself,hell i don't give a damn,she's leaving."
remedy said firmly as she pulled her phone out.

she dialed sincere's number as beautiful sunk herself back into the pillows,pulling the cover over her head.

remedy kissed her teeth as she hung up the phone.
"her phone is going straight to voicemail."

she said before redialing her number once again.

kilani mumbled.
"you're gonna blow up her phone-"

"i know,that's kinda the whole point."
she said with a scowl.

remedy sighed with a shake of her head as she looked at beautiful's silhouette under the fluffy blanket.

she knew that beauty was probably burning up under her thick blankets,seeing as she could barely sleep under a throw blanket.