[thirty four - the afterlife]

~third person pov~

~third person pov~

-

"so what are your plans for after college?"
beautiful asked,looking up at him.

the two had just finished watching their private dolphin showcase.

on top of the incredible,private,dolphin show that the pair had watched,which included them feeding the dolphins and engaging in an almost hour long conversation.

they were now taking a walk through the more public parts of the aquarium,where family's were located with their kids.

keith shrugged.
"all i know is i wanna do something with football. hopefully get drafted by time i graduate,if that doesn't work out i still have a degree."

keith stopped where he was,bending down before pulling kilani on his back,making her shriek quietly before he resumed their walk.

"what about you?"
he asked,looking up at her with a smile.

"honestly,i don't really know. hopefully,i can get a few internships and assistant jobs after i graduate,start working in an office,hopefully within the next two or three years."
she concluded.

beautiful let out a gasp of air as she pointed at the hammer shark that was swimming above them,before telling keith about it.

"what's up with you and sea animals? you got like a deep connection with them or something?"
he asked,half sarcastic,half not.

"i guess. my dad took me a lot when i was younger,so i guess i just learned to love the environment."
she shrugged.

"oh i've been meaning to ask,what do your parents do?"
keith wondered.
"i know it's kinda random but i wanna know more about you."