[thirty five - guest?]

"remember, the marking period ends in two weeks,so make sure all of your work is turned in and you're studying for your quizzes

"remember, the marking period ends in two weeks,so make sure all of your work is turned in and you're studying for your quizzes."
keith's professor said as he ended his lecture.

"have a good rest of your day,i'll see you all tomorrow."
his professor said with a smile,dismissing his students.

keith packed up his things,shoving his laptop into his bag before making his way out of the lecture hall.

"keith! keith!"
keith let out the biggest,most aggravated sigh he could at the familiar voice.

"hey,i've been trying to catch up with you but everyday,you bolt out of here like you stole something."
sincere said with a laugh,catching up to him.

"what do you want,sincere?-"

"i was just hoping that we could talk. just for a little bit?"
she asked.

"i don't see why,we're not friends and i don't wanna be yours anyway,goodbye!"
he said with a small wave,before she grabbed his arm.

"no,please. just talk with me,at least for a little."
she asked.

"what could you possible want from me?"
keith asked,maneuvering through the people who parted for him like he was  Moses.

"i just need you to talk to beautiful for me,please."
she asked desperately,making keith turn his face up.

"the fuck you need me to do it for? you got a mouth and legs,go do it yourself."
he told her.

keith had never been a disrespectful man. his mother would probably whoop his butt if she could hear how he was talking to her right now.

but to be fair,sincere did bring out the worst in him.

"i know but,remedy and beauty both blocked me and i can't seem to catch up to them when i see them in between classes. km just so swamped with work right now,and i don't know if you know but,they put in a request for me to be moved to a different dorm and now I'm staying with this weird,carefree,messy ass freshman,who can't do anything right-"

"no i knew,i just...didn't care."
he shrugged,opening to door to the parking lot.

"but keith-"
she stumbled backwards,almost getting hit by the door.

"keith,i know i've made some mistakes,but i just i really need some help. just talk to them for me-"

"listen,i'm not the messenger for you and your little ignorant bullshit decisions. whatever the fuck you got going on between you,remedy and beautiful,sounds like a you problem. now,i only have two women in my life that i'm worried about as of right now,and i'm thinking that you're not that clueless,as to think that you're one of them."
he told her, opening his car door and getting in.