[ten - dead battery]

(a/n: there is currently no chapter nine as of october 30th 2021,9 am,because wattpad decided to deleted half my chapter

(a/n: there is currently no chapter nine as of october 30th 2021,9 am,because wattpad decided to deleted half my chapter. i literally wrote that chapter three months ago and i barely remember what i put in it. i'm very pissed and i hate wattpad because they can't run a simple app for shit. anyways,until i feel like updating it,this chapter may confuse you. sorry for the inconvenience😍)

-

"I'm sorry,can you explain that one more time? slower."
beautiful asked subtly.

the mechanic sighed as he closed the hood of the car,pulling out his notepad.

"your battery is dead. that's why your car won't start or turn on. you're gonna need a new one asap."
he told her.

"but,i just got his car a few years ago. i barely know how to work bluetooth on the radio,how can the battery be dead?"
she sighed.

"how old were you when you got it?"
he asked.

"almost eighteen."

"and how old are you now?"
he asked smartly.
"20."

he tilted his head.
"there you go. batteries only last about three or four years before you have to get them changed."

"okay,so i need a new battery. how much is that gonna cost?"
she asked cautiously.

he shrugged trying to think of a number.
"honestly,maybe about $180,$200 at the most."

beautiful sighed as she thought about money being subtracted from her bank account.

she would still be able to provide for herself but either way,she was still a college student who wasn't willing to spend big bucks.

but her car was her pride and joy,and she would do anything to prevent last nights incident from happening again.

"okay,do you take debit?"
she asked as she pulled out her wallet.

"yes,but there's a slight problem."
he told her unfortunately.

her shoulders slumped as she thought about what could possibly be wrong now.

"your car is still technically new,but considering the type of cars people around here drive,we can only carry so much."
he explained.

"what i'm saying is,we don't have the battery for your car,right at this second."
he leaned.

"that's fine,i can come back and pick it up tomorrow-"