[twenty six - game day]

(a/n: it seems like a lot of y'all are mad about my waffles over pancake debate from the last chapter

(a/n: it seems like a lot of y'all are mad about my waffles over pancake debate from the last chapter. all i have to say is,don't hate the player,hate the game🙄✌🏾)
-
"Friday is the homecoming game against Montrose. who are you taking to homecoming?"
bakari asked as he typed on his computer.

the three boys were sitting in the twenty four hour library,trying to finish up some missing work before the marking period ended.

keith shrugged.
"nobody. you know i'm into that whole homecoming thing."

"is it because you don't have anybody to take,or because you don't wanna pop out with anybody?"
calvin mumbled.

"both."
he replied.

kari shook his head.
"i don't understand why you refuse to show emotion. if this is about michael-"

"don't say his name!"
keith whispered sternly as he looked up from his computer.

bakari rolled his eyes before going back to his work.
not bothering with trying to talk to him.

"you can't be mad at Michael forever. i mean for god sakes,he's your brother-"

"i'll be mad at him however long i want. id like to forget about him,i have his number blocked and his face out of my memory. if  you don't mind id like to keep it that way. i do t wanna see that son of a bitch in my peripheral ever again-"

"alright,calm down Hades,this isn't heaven and hell,you don't need to plot his death as we speak."
bakari mumbled.

keith shook his head,writing on his paper as he tried to forget about the situation.

"anyways,back to me. homecoming,i think i'm gonna take this girl that's in my class. Desi,she's nice."
calvin spoke.

"we talked on our way to the cafe yesterday and i think we have a lot in common."
he smiled.

"go for it. how could she say no?"
kari asked with a shrug.

"what about you?"
"you going to homecoming?"
keith asked bakari.

"nope. i'm too busy planning my birthday."
he emphasized.

"why are you saying it as if we forgot? we just talked about our plans last week."
keith clarified.

kari nodded.
"just making sure."

"anyways."
he rolled his eyes.
"what do you wanna do? out to eat,the club,-"