4

Dream

This stupid fucking British Boy has been here all of ten minutes and has already dragged me into trouble ive been managing to avoid for years.

He's the reason im spending my Monday afternoon slumped over in a chair in detention. He's the reason I can barely see past my eyes because of my swollen nose.

Does he look like he's upset or suffering because of this? Nope. Not one bit.

He's got a big goofy grin splashed across his mouth as he whispers something to Quackity whos sat beside him. Quackity giggles a little before going to whisper back.

He looks as though he hasnt a worry in the world. And I feel like killing someone because of it.

A weeks worth of detention for something that wasnt even my idea, for something that wasnt my fault.

Sapnap and Quackity had insisted they knew what they were doing, insisted they knew that this was the right way and that there wouldnt be anyone waiting by the back exits.

They were wrong. Of course they were.

Why did I agree to even going in the first place? Because I let his shitty little invasive comments get to my head.

See? All his fault.

I feel like going over there and wiping the chairs legs out from under him. I feel like giving him a broken no-

"Dream?"

I come back to reality, stopping my fantasies about beating the shit out of the brunette sat a few feet in front of me.

"Mhm?"

"Are you pissed?" Sapnap asks.

"At you?"

He nods his head.

I shake my head in return. "No, not at you."

I turn my head a little fowards, letting my eyes fall back upon George.

Sapnap must follow my stare, because he connects the dots pretty quickly.

"Aw come on, dont be mad at him."

"Why not? Its his fault."

"Thats unfair" Sapnap disagrees.

"How? Tell me how thats unfair" I mumble, tearing up a small piece of paper.

"We all wanted you to come, we all begged, its all of our faults."

"So you want me to be mad at you?" I ask.

"If it'll make you cut him some slack, then yeah, sure."

I stare at him, dumbfounded, feeling as if im missing something.

"Why do you like him so much?" I hiss angrily, "hes just like any other boy here, you could pick any boy in this school and you choose him."

Sapnap just shakes his head, making me even more confused. Sapnaps always got something to say, no matter the subject.

"Spit it out."

"You'll laugh at me" he whispers.

"I never laugh at you."

He shakes his head again, forcing me to pull out the sad act.

"Please?"

Sapnap stares, and I can already tell hes considering it.

"I promise I wont laugh, Sapnap"

I hear a long sigh drag from Sapnaps lips, and I know ive won. He's too easy.