12

George

If Sapnap doesn't stop chewing on the end of his pencil, I'm going to turn and punt him through one of the big fancy windows.

We're an hour and a bit into one of our last exams, English, and my mind has been so scrambled lately I can barely focus on minor things, nevermind Christmas exams.

To say its still snowing heavily would be an understatement. I can't think of words to describe how cold its gotten, or how high the snow has began to grow.

Its freezing, and I mean freezing. The others say im being dramatic, but I'm really not. Its so cold.

You'd think the main thing I'd be looking foward to at the moment would be the warmth in our upcoming trip to Rome, but shockingly, its not.

Its the party this weekend that Sapnap hasn't stopped going on about.

Hes talked about it so much that now I'm even looking foward to going.

Any excuse to get shit-faced is a good excuse in my eyes. I can tell Sapnap is thinking along the same lines as I am.

Quackity and Dream seem to be more on the civil side of things.

The last time I spoke to Dream one on one was that day in the forest. When we spoke about what had happened the night previous to that. The kiss.

It all seems very funny to me now, the fact we kissed.

I mean, it didn't mean anything, surely?

Why would it? We're mates, we get on well, and it was just funny, I suppose.

We seem to get along better now though, we aren't rude to eachother, we're just... neutral.

"Alright" Mr. Dohertys voice drones from the top of the class, "times up, gentlemen, pencils down."

I quickly write in a messy selections of a's, b's, and c's to fulfill my last few questions before dropping my pencil.

Sapnap, who's slung beside me, leans back on his chair and lets out a loud yawn.

This seems to break the silence in the room, as people quickly turn to their friends to talk about whatever answers they'd gotten for whatever questions.

Mr. Doherty collects up our papers, before dismissing us.

Quackity awaits for me outside. I join him as we wait for the other two.

"How do you think you did?" I ask.

"Pretty well" he smiles, "well, I did my best. What about you?"

I shrug. "Shit, probably."

Quackity punches me on the arm.

"Don't doubt yourself so much" he instructs.

I give him a smile in return. Dream and Sapnap come tumbling out of the classrom not long after, and its then we set off for our dorms.

Sapnap walks beside me. "How do you think you did?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "Could've done better."

I smile, feeling reassured. "Yeah, me too."

He smiles too. "I'm glad, when you've got him to put up with-." He points to Dream, "you wonder if you're actually just an idiot."

"We aren't, he just sets the bar too high" I laugh. Sapnap does too.

Dream and Quackity drop back. "Who sets the bar too high?" Dream asks.

"You, you tosser" I continue to laugh, "how do you think you did?"