7

George

Saturday had always been a chill day for me. At least until now.

The four of us are in Dream and Sapnaps dorm, discussing things we could possibly do to waste the day away.

Im sat cross legged on the end of Sapnaps bed, with Sapnap sprawled out just beside me. Quackitys laid on Dreams bed, and Dream is laying on the floor.

I don't know why, maybe he just likes the floor.

"What about town?" Quackity asks, after Sapnaps suggestion of 'doing work' that they'd both laughed about right after suggesting.

"Town is shitty on rainy days" Dream tells him, "everywhere will just be full of long queues, theres no point."

The room hums in silence, shaking a little after the second bash of thunder of the afternoon. The weather hasn't been this bad in all my time of being here.

"Im so bored" Sapnap complains, dragging out his sentence.

"Ditto" Quackity mumbles.

"I think we all are" I throw in.

"What about the library" Dream suggests.

Sapnap lets out loud groan and forcefully throws his pillow at Dream. Quackity and I find it funny though.

"You're bad enough dragging us down there to do homework on weekdays" Sapnap tells him, "im not spending my Saturday listening to you rant and rave over some boring books that are hundreds of years old."

"Suit yourself!" Dream smiles, standing up off the floor. And before any of us know whats happening, hes gone.

Sapnap sits up, looking back and forth at me and Quackity.

"He did not just ditch us, did he?" Sapnap glares.

"I think he did, yeah" I laugh.

Rain pelts down harder on the windows, as if to be specifically taunting us. Conversations slip up and down the busy corridors outside, which seem to end up bustling with people each time the weather gets bad.

"He only did it because he thinks we'll come after him." Sapnap shakes his head dishearteningly. "Not this time, Dreamie Boy! You're on your own."

Quackity looks at me, and I look uncertainly back.

Sapnap lays back down, going back to quietly just staring at the ceiling.

Rain slams down, and the thunder bangs again.

"You want to go after him, don't you?" Sapnap moans frustratedly.

"Sort of" Quackity grins.

"Its better then nothing" I respond, standing up.

"I hate all of you" Sapnap cries as he stands up. "I hate all of you so much right now, im gonna cry."

"Cheer up, Sapnap" Quackity notes as he slips on his shoes. "Hopefully hes started a different book and we wont have to hear about Wuthering Heights for the twelfth time."

Sapnap groans out loud again, sounding like he really does want to cry.

"Whats Wuthering Heights?" I peer.

Sapnap groans again, dropping back down onto his bed. "Whatever you do, don't ask Dream that question" he warns.

"Not unless you want to be transported back to England in the 1700s" Quackity giggles.

"1760s" Sapnap corrects in a painful attempt at an English accent.

"That was brutal" I laugh, shaking my head at him.