13

Dream

Sapnap flips the chair around, straddling it. I sit stubbornly on the bed.

We stare at eachother.

"Please" he begs.

"Im not going, Sapn-"

"Dont you 'Sapnap' me."

Eight hours before the party.

Its one in the afternoon. I woke up to finish some last minute assignments which I want to turn in before Rome, but of course, Sapnap wouldn't hear of it.

Hes been pestering me since I woke up. Its stopped snowing, and now everything is just very still, and cold.

I roll my eyes at him. "What do you want me to call you then?" I ask.

He stands up, sulkily. "How about 'George?' Maybe then I'd have some chance at convincing you."

I choose to ignore his last remark, because if I dont then we'll probably end up bickering.

He really does look upset over all of this, and after all, isn't it nearly Christmas?

Should I just do this for him?

I relax back down onto my bed. "Come here" I call to him.

He doesn't turn around.

"Sapnap" I coax, "come sit back down."

Ever since our awkward friendship had blossomed at thirteen, I picked up on the younger boys characteristics pretty quickly.

Sarcastic, short tempered and sulky when he doesn't get his way. But loyal too, something I favoured most about him.

Kind, aswell, to anyone and everything.

When you had to put up with a young hormonal Sapnap at that age, you had to learn how to talk to him when he got angry, or stubborn. And now I'm a master at it.

He shuffles back over to his chair and sits, resting his head upon the wooden back.

"I will go to the party" I tell him slowly, "but only under my conditions."

His eyes lighten, and he lifts his head at my words, nodding quickly. "Of course, course Dream, anything you want."

I can tell hes already not worried about the boundaries I'm going to set, just as long as he gets me to go.

He'll respect them either way though, he always does.

He gets how I am, and I get how he is.

"Im not staying any later then one in the morning" I start to list, "if you get absolutely pissed, then I'm not staying up any later then three minding you whilst you puke, if I want to leave at any point them im leaving-"

He nods along happily. "Course, of course, I'll leave with you if you want to go."

His gleeful little face makes me feel bad for sounding so grumpy. So I try to lighten up a little.

"Do you want to go tell Quackity that im coming with you guys?" I ask him, patting his leg.

"Shit, yeah!" he nearly shouts, jumping from the chair, "hes not gonna believe it!" he laughs, running from the room.

I chuckle as I hear him scatter down the hall. My books are still open on my desk, but I know there isnt a chance I'll get anything done today.

Sapnap will be too jumpy, and I doubt the other two will leave me alone now.

Of course, I'm not wrong.

The door slams open, and behind it stands all three of them.

Sapnap, whos now a little out of breath since hes just ran up and down the hall twice, Quackity, whos stood beaming at me, and George whos wearing the same expression as Quackity, but hes slightly leant against the doorway.