5

George

After I bandage up his nose, we seem to get along a little better.

It's not like we love eachother, but he doesn't make snide comments as much as he used too, and im getting pretty good at just ignoring his entire presence.

My first week of school goes pretty good too. Math is great, along with a couple other subjects I seem to be good at. I think Geography is another speciality of mine.

Quackity was also right about the homework. I can do mine just fine, but Sapnap and Quackity always end up doing something, anything else. They usually copy Dreams or mine now.

Now its Friday, class has just ended, and Quackitys made plans for us to go down to the fields with Sapnap and Dream in the next twenty minutes or so.

Im in the bathroom changing into jeans and a jumper when I hear Quackity talking to Sapnap.

I want to ask when he got here, but then I remember he just seems to enter whenever he feels like it, meaning I probably wont hear him show up half the time.

Surely enough im right, Dream is leaning against the doorway and Sapnaps laid on my bed.

We walk as a group down the crowded hallways, Dream and Sapnap in front, Quackity and I behind.

Over the long week, i've taken notice of how we all seem to fall into the same places now. The same seats at lunch, in class, the library, and now even walking down halls. I also find myself picking up on how everybody acts.

Sapnaps talkative, always keeping the three of us enteratined. Whenever something goes wrong or somebodys upset, he always seems to know what to do.

Quackitys just as talkative as Sapnap, but in a more interesting way. Sure, when hes with Sapnap they make an amazing duo, but I think Quackity helps keep Sapnap grounded.

Dream, well, im not too sure about him. I don't pay enough attention to him to be able to judge what hes like.

The one thing I have noticed though? Other people seem to watch him.

He walks into a room? All eyes are on him. He speaks up in class? Everyone will agree no matter what he says.

Whether or not he likes this attention, or even notices it, im not sure, but I personally find it irritating. No boy should be worshipped this much.

I see it happening when he walk out onto the fields behind the school, too. People stare. They don't stare like that at anybody else, but they do it for him.

Side glances, out of the corner of the eye looks, and some dont even bother trying to hide it, some just stare.

Quackity chooses where we sit, placing us just within view of the school. The fields are big, big enough to fit the large groups of boys that are all laid out across them, doing all sorts of things.

Some are just sitting, some are playing football, some are walking around.

Dream lays to Quackitys right, Sapnap sitting down behind Quackity. I want to ask why, but I figure it out when Quackity lifts his head, plopping it happily down on Sapnaps leg.

I sit to Quackitys left, but then again, there isnt much choice.

Immediate conversation breaks out among Quackity and Sapnap as they end up talking about the dumbest things.

"Do you ever wonder whats up there?" Quackity questions.

"Where?" Sapnap responds.

Quackity lifts an arm, pointing to the cloudless blue sky.