9

George

"How genuienly bad do you think this is for our bodies?" Sapnap groans, poking at his broccoli.

Its lunch, on Tuesday afternoon. I end up getting top marks on my English essay that Mr. Doherty had insisted I go to Dream for help with.

My score is higher then anything I've ever gotten in English before. I do thank Dream, out of politeness.

I wonder what made him so fond of me all of a sudden. Well, not fond, but he was definitely more willing to talk to me now, and less rude.

"I think it should be a crime we have to eat it" Quackity complains. I see Dream roll his eyes.

"You guys wont have an issue with the dessert" I note. Now Sapnap rolls his eyes.

"Thats because dessert is usually good" Quackity tells me.

"Exactly" Sapnap agrees.

"You can't just eat dessert" Dream scowls, "eat your greens."

Sapnap, reluctantly, eats his vegtables. Quackity too, but they both complain about it as they go.

The cafeteria is buzzing, it always is at this time. Some boys are working, some are eating, some are play fighting, some are shouting.

Its very loud, all the same, but I don't mind loud. Im doing Science homework at the moment, which is okay.

I had Quackity explain it to me last night whilst we were all doing homework in the library, and just thought id get a head start on it now.

Dream is sat across the table beside Sapnap, reading whatever he'd been reading on Sunday night.

As I work, and Sapnap and Quackity eat, Sapnap takes to talking to me.

"Are you left handed?" he asks, watching me scribble down into my Science hardback.

"Yeah" I nod. Quackitys oddly quiet.

"I don't know many left handed people, most people use their right." I nod, and let him continue talking.

"Try writing with your right" he laughs.

Just to satisfy him, I take the pen in my right hand and flick to a new page in my hardback, beggining to write.

Sapnap chuckles as he leans over the table to watch my messy scrawl.

"Isn't that Dreams bracelet?" Quackity asks loudly, overlapping Sapnaps talk.

I look down at my wrist, but I can feel Q's and Sapnaps eyes on me. I can see Dream look up.

"What?" Dream asks.

He musn't of been listening.

"Isn't that yours?" Sapnap questions, his eyes laced with amusement.

I can see Quackity grinning out of the corner of my eye as I panickedly try to unclip the gold, afraid they'll think I did this intentionally.

"Isn't what mine?" Dream mumbles, still confused.

"The bracelet" Sapnap says, causing his eyes to land on me.

"He gave it to me" I explain rushedly, still trying to get the thing off.

"He gave it to you?" Quackity asks.

"Shut up, you prat" I hiss, but my defensiveness just sends Quackity even further into his already howling laughter.

"He didn't give it to me, give it to me, he just let me try it on and then I forgot it was there, honest, I swear I didn't mean to-"