My New World

Ellie

I don't know why I'm bothering acting brave, trying to make it look like I'm not frightened out of my mind. When clearly, I am. My palms are sweaty, my legs are weak, my whole body is shaking. I feel like I can't breathe, and my surroundings are spinning. I'm so dizzy I'm afraid I may pass out.

As Joshua opens the door, I lean against the railing, trying to sustain my balance.

Please don't let me pass out, it'll be the ultimate embarrassment.

As the door opens wide, I get a mouthwatering view of Kayden. He is in a pair of tight jeans, and a light blue t-shirt. Suddenly, I'm feeling dizzy for other reasons.

The jerk has the audacity to smirk as my eyes drink him in completely. You can see the muscles flexing in his arms as he folds them in front of his chest, while tilting his head to the side so he can admire me as well. His eyes start from my sneaker covered feet, and calmly make their way up my body. The lust in his eye's skyrockets. Making my body heat up to the point I'm afraid my clothes may very well melt off.

As my thighs move on their own accord, his grin turns to a full-blown smile. He knows how he's making me feel. A big part of me hates the way I feel about this man, but there is a part, though small, that wishes he'd take me to his bedroom to have his way with me.

Being that I've never been with a man, I'm sure he wouldn't find it as enjoyable. Since I'm in no way as experienced as he is. From my research the night before this horrible day began, he has been with a lot of women. They are just all flock to him. I'm sure all he has ever had to do is look at them, and they all became putty in his hand.

Well, he may turn me on more than any man I have ever seen or been around which isn't many, but I will not succumb to his will. He can't just tell me to strip, and boom my clothes hit the floor.

No sir! There is no way in Hell he'll ever get in my body. No way, no how, never!

Crossing my arms over my chest, I copy his stance. Making it known he may have me here, but I will not be a willing captive. That is what I am, a captive because I didn't come at my own free will. No, he played his cards and I played mine. His hand was simply better, having my brother's life in his hands. Therefore, here I am in the flesh. Staying in a man's home, a man I do not know, and a man that makes me weak to my knees with want.

How am I going to make it through all this and remain intact? What if he changes who I am completely? Worse of all, what if I lose myself in all of this?

"You may leave." I jump at the sound of Kaden's voice. At first, I think he may be talking to me, but when Martin and Joshua take their leave, I know it was wishful thinking.

When the door closes behind me, it is truly just the two of us now. I don't know if I should run, or just stand here and hope I somehow disappear. He makes the decision for me when he gives a nod with his head telling me to follow him.

I know he wants me to follow him, but it feels like my legs are caught in quicksand.

"Do I need to pick you up over my shoulder to get you to move?" He asks over his shoulder. When I don't answer him right away, he turns back around to face me, cocking his eyebrow.

The moment he takes a step forward, that's when my feet decide to move. I know I can't let him touch my body, or I may allow him to do very dirty things to me. Things I may enjoy a little too much.

"Too bad, I was hoping to finally get my hands on you the way I would like." He turns back around and descends the stairs before I can comment on what he just said.