Our Night Together

Kayden

When all was done, I held Ellie in my arms, turn her around, and led her away from the gruesome scene. I used all my magical power to torture my father, while Joshua, Martin and Tony had their fun. In the end he was a pile of broken bones, blood, and waste.

We walked to the outskirts of the forest, where the Dark Fae King and his men met us. They had captured most of my father's followers, but sad to say Joshua and Tony's fathers got away. Told the king where he could find Connor and my brother Lucian. He told me not to worry, they will know what true horror is.

I believe him, the Dark Fae King wasn't born into royalty. He was brought into it by his strength, power, and abilities. His abilities were quite powerful, they could be used for good, but to those who betray him, they suffer through some of the most darkest torture known in the supernatural world.

"Can we go home now?" Ellie whisper into my shirt.

It warms my heart that she now calls the estate her home. I remember when this all began how she looked at it as a prison, and she as being my slave. How our lives have all changed in such a short time.

Looking behind us I see our family. Joshua is carrying what looks to be a very tired Liz in his arms. Martin has his arm around an injured Moyra, and Tony still looking pissed off that he wasn't able to kill his father is cracking his knuckles.

I look to them all, and they nod their heads telling me they are more then ready to leave this place. "Yes sweetheart we are going home."

Once we got there, I put her straight to bed. Leaving her alone in our room was a difficult task, but needed to be done. The boys were waiting for me in my office. Walking down the halls, I checked into the rooms I knew Liz and Moyra were, just to be sure they were sleeping fine.

Making my way to my office, opening the door, I see Martin in one chair and Tony in the other. Joshua has placed himself against the wall. Making my way to the bar I pour us all a drink, handing them the glasses, we sip in silence.

"The devil has finally fallen." Martin says.

"Yes, after all these years the man who I once called father is gone for good. His closest allies, locked in the dungeons of the Dark Fae Kings castle being tortured as they should." I take a sip of the scotch, and walk around my desk to sit in my chair.

"Now there's only two monsters left in this world that need to be taken care of." Disgust is in every word that falls out of Tony's mouth.

"Indeed there is and mark my words we will get them." Joshua speaks up.

"Yes we will. In due time," looking Tony dead in the eyes, "you have my word." He gives me a nod.

For the next hour we sit in comfortable silence. Drinking our liquor, enjoying the feel of the burn as it runs down our throats. Thinking about all the shit we've been through and how this chapter is finally over of our lives. When the scotch has run dry we all make our way to bed. Needing the comfort of our beds.

I just need the comfort of my Ellie. Making my way to our room, I strip my clothes completely off, lift the covers, and slide in next to her. Bringing her body close to mine, I hold my hand to her heart. Feeling it beat against me skin makes everything better.

Her arm reaches up and her fingers intertwine with mine. "Is it over?" She whispers.

"He's gone baby girl. He can't hurt us anymore." I say into her hair.

She releases my hand, and turns her body so she's facing me. "Tony's and Joshua's fathers are still out there though?"

Nodding my head I kiss her lips. What starts as a mundane kiss, turns hot within seconds. She pushes the covers away and brings her very naked body on top of mine. I grab a handful of her ass and squeeze.

"Help me forget about tonight. Make the hurt go away." She says along my lips.

Grabbing her face I look into her eyes, "It'll never truly go away baby girl, but I will help you feel better in this moment."

Her lips find mine, as I reach between us, and rub along her clit. She moans into my mouth, raises her hips, and brings my cock into her wet awaiting pussy. There is not rhythm to our love making. No this is carnal need. Her hips move at a fast pace, she breaks from our kiss to scratch her nails down my chest.

Making me cry out, my cock spasms inside her. Her hips continue to move as I fuck her from beneath. "I need more." She cries out.

Manuevering our bodies, without losing contact, I lift up and over her. She's now laying on her back, as I thrust into her body hard and fast. Fucking her at the pace she craves. Moments later, her pussy spasms around my cock.

I don't stop my thrusts, if anything I pick up speed. Working my body until I get to my finish point. I roar as I come inside of her. We hold one another through our body spasms, kissing one another's shoulders.

When we are finished, we lay facing one another underneath the blankets. Her hand is touching my face, as she looks into my eyes. When her finger reaches my lips I open my mouth to nibble on her. She giggles in joy.

"I know when the morning comes we will have a lot to deal with, but for tonight I want you to just close your eyes, and dream of the memories you have. Things that will make you smile in your sleep." I say as I kiss her forehead.

She gives me a nod, as I watch the tears form in her eyes. "It's okay baby let it out." I hold her into my arms, and let her cry herself to sleep. Knowing in the morning there will be a lot for us to talk about. Bringing my face into her hair I breath in her scent and do the only thing I can to make her pain go away.