Time, I Get My Answers

Kayden

Once we all come up with a plan on how to find my father tomorrow morning, we tell everyone to enjoy their night. They should be able to have some fun and prepare themselves for what tomorrow will bring. Once everyone else walks away, Joshua, Tony and Martin meet me at the table.

We all look at one another knowing what we need to do. To be prepared we need answers. The only one's that can give us those are my brothers. Unfortunately, the one that will be the most forthcoming is unconscious now, so that leaves the one we all despise the most. The one that takes after our father in every way, Adrian.

Stepping away from the table, I crack my neck from side to side. Preparing myself for a fight. I know the only way I will find out anything from that piece of shit is by shedding some of his blood. I remove my jacket, wouldn't want to get blood on something so nice.

Turning around I see the guys getting ready to let out some of their own aggression. Tony is jumping up and down, punching and kicking the air. Joshua is cracking his knuckles, and Martin is rolling his shoulders. Once we have ourselves under control, we make our way to the tree where my oldest brother is tied up.

His eyes are almost swollen shut, making it difficult to tell if he's awake or not. Just to be sure for good measure I kick his foot. His head lifts and his eyes hold onto mine. The same black eyes as our father. It matches both their heart and soul.

"Well, well if it isn't my baby brother." He coughs and sputters blood from his mouth.

I will not let his antics get in my head. He always tries that the most, getting into people's heads and messing with their thoughts and memories. He's one of the best at that, but with me all he had to do was use his horrible words when I was a kid.

Bending down in front of him, I crack my knuckles. He watches me crack each one in slow measures. "I'm going to ask you a few questions, you will answer them honestly and without any problems. Do we understand each other?" I say in a deadly voice.

He starts to cackle like a hyena. "Like I'm afraid of you or any of them. You were all nothing but bastards the whole lot of you. An abomination to our cause from the beginning." He spits at my feet.

Before I can make a move, Joshua has already slammed his fist into his face. Once, twice, a third time I watch as blood splatters onto the ground, and my brothers head goes to the side with every hit. When Joshua is done, I wait a minute, letting my brother spit out the blood that is in his mouth.

"You hit like a bitch." Adrian says towards Joshua.

"Hmm.and yet I'm not the one that can barely see." Joshua taunts right back.

"Where is father?" I break the tension between the two. Truth is I just want to know. Want to get this over with and soon.

My brother smiles while looking at me, I can see his front tooth is chipped and his nose is broken. "He'll let you know when he wants you to know."

Getting so close to his face, I grab his shirt and lift him up off the ground, the ropes tearing apart. My brother screams in agony. The ropes have squeezed into his body as I lifted him, almost certain there is internal bleeding in his body. But I don't give a fuck, I'm tired of playing games.

"Where the fuck is he?" I shout in between bashing his head against the tree.

After the fourth or fifth time my brother squeaks out that he'll tell me. Begging me to stop. I drop him on the ground, and with a wave of my hands in the air secure the rope around his body once more.

"Let's try this once more shall we," I bend down to his level. "Where is Father Adrian?"

He looks at me, with the one good eye he has. Even though that is barely able to open as well now. He huffs out a breath.

"What difference does it make if I tell you or not, you'll only kill me anyway." It's not a question. He knows his time is up. He won't be leaving here tonight breathing.

"Because dear brother I can make it quick, or I can let Tony and Joshua have the fun they are itching to have with you. Allowing them to do whatever they want with you all night." I lift my brow awaiting to see what he will say.

"So, what's it going to be, you tell me, or I let them have their fun, and I still find out."

A few long minutes go by. He looks at me, and the three men standing behind me. The ones I trust with my life. When he looks back at me, I already see his answer. Well Joshua and Tony will be thrilled.

"Fuck you bitch." He spits at me.

Shaking my head, I let out raucous of laughter. Standing up, I don't say a word. Just turn around and walk away. Listening to my brothers screams fill the air.

Martin steps beside me and walks with me. Adrian wouldn't tell us shit, so its time to go to the other source. The more reliable source. I'll just have to wake his ass up and heal him. Once I have my answer, I'll find Ellie and we can both get the days stress out of our systems with one another.