Part III: Realm of the Dark Fae

Kayden

As we walk through to the Realm of the Dark Fae, Ellie is holding my hands so tight they are turning white. Her eyes are closed, and even though we have already made it through she refuses to open them.

"Ellie, baby I promise there isn't anything here that will hurt you right now. Where we are is safe. All our warlocks and witches have put a safety barrier around this area." I tug her hand trying to get her to open those beautiful eyes of hers.

Her mother releases her other hand, making it easier for me to gather her in my arms. Placing my mouth to her ear I whisper, "come on baby you can look. I promise it's beautiful, not as beautiful as you, but it will still take your breath away."

Finally, I get what I want, her eyes pop open and look right into mine. I can see the fear there, but also a sense of curiosity. Smiling down at her I give her a kiss on her lips, and step back. I do nothing but watch her. I want to see this place that I've been to many times before through her eyes.

She has a look of awe and wonderment in her eyes. Her mouth is wide open, as she turns to take in the entire scenery before her. I place my hands in my pockets, step back, and just watch.

Her eyes light up, as she takes her first steps. Goes right where I knew she would to the mystical waterfall. That's why I told them to set up a camp with a safety perimeter at this spot. She loves waterfalls always has, and this is one of the most beautiful that I know of.

"I didn't expect it to look like this. To be this beautiful." She looks over to me with a huge smile on her lips.

"What were you expecting?" I ask with general curiosity.

"Well, it's the Realm of the Dark Fae, so honestly I was picturing darkness, with fog. No trees or sunlight ever, and the grass being dead. Basically, what you'd picture hell to be."

Her description makes me laugh so hard; I have tears pouring from the side of my eyes. As I wipe them away, I can see that a few others are laughing as well. Everyone's attention is upon us now.

Walking closer to her, I place her hair behind her ear. I look into her eyes, and at her face for a moment. Soaking this moment in. Never want to forget anything when it comes to being with her. I pull her into my body and play with her hair.

"No Ellie, this place is far from that. It is one of the most beautiful places known of our kind. It's just a very dangerous place. You know how some people say that there is beauty on the outside, but evil within?"

She pulls away and looks up at me. Understanding is looking back at me through her eyes. She nods, and I continue with "think of this place like that. It would be a beautiful woman or handsome man, but cannot let the looks fool you, it's a crazy and evil place to be." She smiles at my explanation.

"So, what happens now?" She worries her lip in between her teeth. Taking my hand, I pull it from her teeth and kiss those sensational lips of hers.

Her hands are in my hair pulling me down closer. My hands have made their way to her ass, pulling her entire body into mine. I know she can feel how hard I am. Knowing we have an audience, and serious events going on doesn't bother us in the least.

If we could get away with it, we'd be going at it like animals right here and now. The part of me that knows we can't, that we need to discuss the plans, and how to track my father and his men is what has me pulling away.

"Now baby girl, I show you a little of what you can do." Not being able to help myself, I slap her ass before walking away.

When I turn around her mouth is agape, and she pushes her hip out and folds her arms over her chest. "I cannot believe you did that in front of everyone." She's trying to be furious, but I can see she's fighting a smile. Her cheeks are turning a deep shade of red.

I turn back around signaling she should follow me with a wave of my hand, shouting over my shoulder "you love it."

Hearing her huff behind me, I know I'm pissing her off. All I can think about is how hot and steamed up she'll be. It will bode well for me later at night, when she needs to get all that pent of anger and aggravation out of her system by riding me like a horse.

A huge smile is on my lips, and Tony and Martin are in front of me. They must know just what I'm thinking because they both laugh. When I reach them, I turn to look at her. Waiting a moment, I just stand there, my arms folded, and in a relaxed pose.

"Well, what now? You got us all away from everyone," she looks to her mother and best friend Liz that stand behind her, "so now what are we going to do? Just stand here?" Oh yeah, she's getting aggravated more and more by the second. Good!

"Nope, not just stand here. In fact, I want you to move the three of us." Martin and Tony know just what I'm doing. They stand beside me with their feet spread apart and take up the same stance as me with their arms over their chests.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ellie is doing that hip thing again, only this time her hand is placed upon it. When she gets the hang of this, she is literally going to blow us away.

"Care to enlighten her Moyra?" Lifting my brow, I look to her mother.

Her mother gives me a smile that says the pleasure is all hers. Now I see where Ellie gets that look from. She steps closer to the three of us, looks down to her feet, and closes her eyes. The next minute, her head pops up, she shouts for us to be gone, and waves her hands like a mad woman.

The three of us go flying across the field. Martin winds up in a tree on the outskirt of the field, Tony lands on his ass, and I moved a good foot. Which is something, not many people can get me to move at all. I'm impressed. Her mother has some serious power in her.

We gather ourselves and make it back to our spots we were at before. You can hear Tony cracking his knuckles getting more prepared for it this time, Martin takes a better stance and his eyes have turned black, he's readying for the next one. Me I look to Ellie; she looks good enough to eat with that stunned expression on her face. Her mouth is open wide, so wide I'm certain I could fit my cock in there if I wanted to.

Focus she needs to know the basics before we go after your father. I chastise myself. Now is not the time for my naughty, dirty thoughts. Besides I'll be doing more then just thinking them within the next few hours.

With a devilish smile upon my face, I nod my head in her direction. "Your turn my little minx."