Talk of What to Expect

Kayden

I didn't bother getting dressed after our little shower together. My cock is so hard it would be too uncomfortable with clothes on. Besides maybe if I'm lucky, Ellie will have some fun with me. After I tell her everything that is to come in two days. Transitioning can be a beautiful experience if you have someone help you through it. I will be there every step of the way. My lips pull back into a knowing smile.

The door to the bathroom opens, pulling me out of my thoughts. Ellie must be getting more comfortable around me, and confident in her skin since she too is stark naked. Must remind myself that we need to have a serious talk. She needs to know what's happening with her body, and what to expect. It could freak her out, and I don't want that. Don't want her to feel afraid of the change she will be experiencing soon.

"Ellie, please, begging you to get your fine ass over here in the bed, and cover up." Her face falls. I realize now how that came out, and she must have taken it the wrong way.

"No beautiful, didn't mean it like that. I love your body, cannot get enough of it. You know that." She smiles at my words. "We just need to talk about everything you're feeling, and I can't have this talk with seeing all that glorious skin of yours."

I see she wants to say something, but she thinks better of it for now. She walks over to her side of the bed, lifts the covers, and climbs underneath. She turns her body towards me and gives me her full attention.

"Are you comfortable?" She nods at me. I can see the excitement to finally getting her answers to all the questions that have been floating along in her pretty head of hers.

"I know your body feels like it's on fire all the time. Almost like your so horny, your body hurts." She looks down at her hands, feeling shy at my use of the word horny.

I place my hand under her chin and lift her face to look at me. "It's okay baby, all Fae and Witches and warlocks have gone through it. This happens to all of us when we hit twenty-one."

"You don't have to say anything, just nod your head if you understand me." She smiles and nods. Warms my heart knowing she is feeling more comfortable with what her body needs.

"The only thing that will make it feel better is to have many orgasms. It takes away the pressure that is building within your body. Because what's happening is your powers are all growing at once, and your body needs release."

"Unfortunately, sweetheart, it's about to get a lot worse." Her face falls.

"I just mean that in two days, you reach the age of them growing beyond what your body can handle. That's why I said there will be sex between us eventually. That act alone, makes the experience that more pleasurable, instead of painful." I stare her down with the intensity I feel.

"I will be right here with you every step of the way. You know that don't you?" She nods her head again.

Licking her lips, she asks "how long does transition last?"

My eyes follow that sweet pink tongue of her as it licks her bottom lip as I answer, "it varies, can be a couple days to a week."

Her eyes have grown looking like saucers. I can't help but laugh at her frightening look. "It won't be non-stop pain, or pleasure baby. The feeling comes and goes throughout. So basically, you just climb on top of me whenever your body starts to ignite, and I'll take good care of you." I give her a wink.

It's her turn to laugh at me, "Okay, so whenever the urge comes during that time, I just find you if you're not near, and we strip, I climb on top of you, and take you for a ride?"