Passion Explodes

Ellie

Laying down on the makeshift bed, I toss and turn while waiting for Kayden to come. The thoughts of everything my mother said has stuck with me for the last couple hours. I've cried many tears tonight, both for my mother and for myself. It was difficult to hear.

When the flap opens, its too dark to really see, but I know that silhouette anywhere. As Kayden walks closer, I can see he's only wearing his jeans. There's blood along his well-defined abs, and on his face. It seems he has had a rough day too.

We don't say one word to one another, he just lays down beside me, and brings me close to him. He buries his face into my hair and breaths me in. Moments later his body is shaking, and I feel his tears hit my shoulder. I hold him even tighter.

I'm not sure what happened today after we parted, but it must have been horrible. Cannot imagine the toll it took on Kayden. I want to ask him about it, but I know that's not what he needs right now. No, what he needs is for me to hold him, and help him forget when the time is right.

We stay in this position for a little while. Us holding each other, and me listening to his breathing. Doing what I can to give him time he needs to calm down. Eventually, it's so quiet I think he may have fallen asleep, but seconds later I'm rolled onto my back with his body on top of mine.

Taking my hands with his, he lifts them up over my head, and holds them there. His eyes focus on mine, and I see everything he is feeling in this moment. There's an intensity that would scare me had I been any other person.

He brings his face close to mine and talks along my lips. "Help me forget baby girl." His eyes plead with me.

I'm not sure what he needs to forget, and I don't care. I just know what he needs right now. So, I give it to him. I kiss his mouth with mine, starting first with little nibbles. He's not very patient, and attacks my mouth with his, wrestling one another for domination.

His tongue enters my mouth, and before long we are nothing but tongue and teeth. Licking, kissing, and biting each other. His grip on my hands tightens, and he pulls my arms up so tight, but I don't complain. The pain adds to my pleasure.

Somehow, his jeans have come off and he's as naked as the day he was born. He rubs his cock around my outer lips, swirling my wetness around. Spreading my legs, I give him all the room he needs. One second all he's doing is rubbing me, hitting my clit in the most fantastic of ways. Making my body bow off the bed.

The next, he thrusts into me. One long and hard thrust, making this feel delicious. I scream out in pleasure, but he captures them all with his mouth. He doesn't take his time; no, he loses himself inside of me. Thrust, after hard thrust, he's fucking me fast and hard. So, fast my breasts are bobbing up and down with his momentum.

He breaks away from our kiss and sucks one of my nipples into his mouth. I watch him in all his glory. He really is a beautiful man. His eyes open and they settle on mine. They are not the normal ocean blue; no, they are pure red right now.

"Do it baby." I tell him.

Nodding my head, I let him know it's ok, I know just what he needs. Without another word his fangs elongate, and he bites into my breast. Arching my back, I scream out in both pain and pleasure. I watch as he uses my body in more then one way to take what he needs. I love every bit of it.

His hands let go of mine, and he brings one to my breast to hold it within his mouth for his pleasure. The other, works its way down my body to rub my clit. My hands, now free, are in his hair holding his head right where I need him. If he even thinks about moving from my breast, he has another thing coming.

Within seconds, my whole body explodes into euphoria. He releases my breast with a pop, and shouts out all his anger, and frustration as he comes inside of me. Can feel his cock spasming inside as he coats my vaginal walls with his come.

He falls on top of me once the moment is over. His hands on each side of my head holding most of his body weight. We stay like that, just breathing heavily for a while. My hands rubbing along his back, and me kissing his shoulder.

Once we are both calm, he settles in under the blankets on his side, and pulls me into his body. We look at each other for a while. Just laying there enjoying the moment. His hands are lightly touching my arms, moving up and down along them, making goose bumps form on my skin. It feels heavenly.

"I don't know how we are going to win this war." Kayden finally speaks. He tells me just what is bothering him.

"Why is that?" I ask him while placing my hand along his face, holding his stare with mine.

"My father is going to the Dark Fae King, to ask him to fight with them. With him and his men for their cause. I'm not sure how he's going to convince him, the Dark Fae King usually stays out of this shit, but if he does, we are all fucked." He pulls me closer to his body.

"How did you find this out?"

"My brother Mason is here. I healed him and he told me everything. All my fathers' plans. I'm going to talk to our soldiers and followers in the morning. Anyone who wishes to leave, to run and hide, I won't stop them. Nor will I blame them." He says solemnly.

He looks so sad. Like a lost little boy, that is afraid for his life and the people he loves and cares about. I bring his face closer to me, our foreheads touching, and we lay together for a while.

He kisses my forehead, and then says something I would never have expected. "I may have your mother take you somewhere. Have you, Keith, and Liz go with her and hide out for a while until I can figure something out."

Once the words leave his mouth, I push him away, and sit up. With my back ram rod straight against the pillow I cross my arms over my chest and try to calm the rage that is building within me. I know he is doing this to protect me, for my own good, but to hell with all that.

"No," I turn towards him, and his eyebrow goes up. "You are not doing this to me. You want to hide me away, so I won't be in danger, but what about you?"

I shoot up out of the makeshift bed and begin pacing. "What is going to happen to you? Don't say it doesn't matter either if I'm safe. Because you and I both know something happens to you I will eventually die of heartbreak or did you forget!" I point at him. I'm so furious right now I could blow.

"Baby girl come back to bed; it was just an idea." He opens his arms to me.

I stop pacing and stand there looking to his arms and to his eyes. I want to be difficult; I want to be stubborn, but I need him to hold me. I need him to give me some strength.

Slowly I walk back to the bed, lay down, and move over toward him. He quickly pulls me into his body and holds me tight in case I change my mind. "It was just something I was thinking about sweetheart. If you don't want to go, then you will stay here with me. We won't go after him yet until we know more."

He kisses my lips and pulls the covers back over our bodies. He snuggles into the crook of my neck and holds me close. "Get some sleep baby girl, we will deal with all the problems in the morning." I nod my head and cuddle in close to his chest. Listening to the beat of his heart and his mellow breaths I fall asleep.