Comfort With One Another

Ellie

Hours later, I wake up in Kayden's arms. As my eyelids slowly open, I see we are still in his office, sitting upon his couch. Martin is sitting across from us in a chair, snoring away. I take a moment to look at my surroundings. The room is an off-white color, it has bookshelves covering the wall, behind Kayden's massive desk that sits in the middle of the room. There are four chairs, on the opposite side of his desk, and the couch we are sitting on. Other then that the room is bare.

"You're awake," Kayden shifts me on his lap, so I am looking up at him.

I give him my best smile that I can work up. As he takes his hand and plays with my hair. I close my eyes to enjoy the sensations running through my body, stopping at the apex between my legs. Squirming on his lap to try and relieve the pressure isn't working.

Kayden out right laughs at me, and my eyes pop open. Giving him my best glare, I try to intimidate him to stop. It doesn't work in the slightest.

"Sorry sweetheart, but I love that a simple touch from me makes you hot and bothered, that you feel like jumping my bones right here." He looks over to where Martin is asleep. A beautiful smile spreads on his face as he looks down at me.

"And in front of Martin, you naughty girl."

"Oh please, like you aren't thinking the same things I am, or even dirtier right now." I swat at his shoulder and feel a little smile growing on my face.

In the next moment, his eyes have darkened to almost black, and there is so much heat in them I'm scorching now. His hand that was in my hair slowly makes its way down my face, to my shoulder. He grazes my arm up and back down, before making his way to my collar bone. The entire time not taking his eyes off me.

"You want to know what I want to do to you sweetheart?" I know it's a question, but it feels like a dare. He's daring me to beg him to tell me exactly what he wants to do to me. I have something better in mind.

Lifting myself up, I place a knee on each side of his hips. Bring my hands into his hair. Looking deep into his eyes I give him a scorching kiss. No preliminaries in my actions, I put all my emotions into this kiss. Kayden takes a moment to realize what I'm doing, then he gives me as good as I'm giving.

His hands are everywhere. Leaving a trail of molten lava in my veins. My hips move on their own accord. Giving me friction in the place I need it most. He's been hard since I straddled him, making it easier to rub my clit in just the right way.

Breaking the kiss, I look at him. His hair is a mess, from my hands rubbing into it. His eyes are on fire. His plump lips are begging me to come in for another kiss, but knowing we aren't alone we need to go to his room.

I move into his ear, as I suck the tip into my mouth, I say to him "take me upstairs."

He doesn't need any more incentive than that. Before I know what's happening, he lifts us off the couch, his hands under my ass, and we are moving out the door. He gives me a soft kiss, as we make our way down the hall to the staircase.

It's not enough for me. I deepen the kiss with my tongue battling with his for domination. Being so turned on I don't hear him kick in his bedroom door; I don't feel how we land on the softness of his bed. Or how our clothes are magically being pulled off one another.

I just feel my body coming alive for the first time. Feel the heat scorching my veins. My breathing escalating, and my heart pumping so fast I'm afraid it may beat out of my chest.

He breaks away to look down at me. With a salacious smile on his face, his eyes tell me everything he is going to do to me at this moment. Kayden looks down my body, to my sexy green lace bra, and barely their thong. Licking his lips, he looks at me like I'm his main course.