Time She Knows Everything

Ellie

I know whatever is about to come out of Kayden's mouth it's going to be bad, but I cannot focus on that. To be honest I cannot focus on much of anything. My entire body feels like it's on fire. Can feel the blood flowing through my veins. Along with something else. Whatever that something else is it's growing somehow.

"It hurts." I tell Kayden as I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"I know baby girl; I'll help you ease some of that pain."

Not being able to comprehend what he is talking about; I feel his hand make its way down my body. My breathing picks up, and I'm waiting for the ultimate release I know that will come only seconds once he touches me. It's like my body's senses are on high alert. The smallest touch will have me feeling the most glorious orgasm, and somehow my body needs it so bad, can barely wait just the few seconds it'll take for him to get his hand down there.

He touches me over my pants, and the friction is good, but I can't seem to get to where I need to go. "Under the pants. Touch me bare. Please." I give off on one long moan.

"I know baby, just seeing where your body is at." He says while making his way inside my pajama pants. Feeling my bare pussy with his fingers. I know I'm soaked; my body is ready for whatever he can give me.

"Oh, baby girl, you're so nice and wet. We are going to have so much fun together." He says with a salacious smile forming on his lips.

His entire hand is now on my pussy. He has two fingers inside, moving in and out. He's using his thumb to hit my clit, and the palm of his hand is making the friction I need on the rest of my pussy. Within seconds I'm writhing from beneath him and coming so hard I almost black out.

Moments later, I'm holding his shoulders with both my hands. So tight I'm sure I'm leaving nail marks in his skin. Opening my eyes, I see the most beautiful smile on his face. One I haven't seen since we were kids. It makes me give a smile in return.

"You a little better now?" Giving him a nod, he maneuvers so he's lying beside me.

Turning my body so I'm facing him I get as comfortable as my body will allow right now. So, I can finally hear everything he has yet to still tell me.

"Sweetheart, the things I'm about to tell you aren't going to be easy to hear." Taking his hand, he moves some loose hair away from my face.

"I'm going to tell you some things, and I just want you to remember that I'm me. I love you, always have, always will. I've protected you all our lives, and I will continue to do so until my dying day." He says firmly.

"Why are you telling me all this? What's going on?" We lay in silence for what feels like forever although it couldn't be longer than seconds.

Finally, he takes a deep breath, and everything he lets out I wouldn't have imagined possible. "My father is the one that tried to kill you all those years ago. He knew you Father James wouldn't allow that, so he ordered for the slaughter of your family. What his men did to your parents was awful, but there is something even I didn't know about that night."

He pauses and looks deep into my eyes. I can see the heartache within them. See every emotion he is feeling currently. He has tears in his eyes. I know he's a proud man, and won't allow them to fall, but he must know I don't blame him for the actions of another. Even if that other person is his own father.

Scooting closer to him, so our bodies are now touching, I hold his face in my hands. Looking deep into his eyes so he can see the truth with what I'm about to say, I give him a kiss, and let the truest words I will ever speak reach his ears.