Intimate Shower

Ellie

My birthday is in a couple days, and so far, I've learned a lot about our past, present, and now I just need to know what will happen soon. Meaning the day of my birthday. I keep hearing talk around the estate, people whispering about what happens on a Fae's or witches twenty first birthday and let me just say if the stories are true, I'm in for one hell of a ride. As is Kayden.

I know we need to discuss that soon, but I guess I'm thankful he talked with me about the supernatural worlds past yesterday, and why his blood tasted delicious the night before. My body heats still thinking about it. He didn't come home until late last night. Joshua had to do my training session with me, and I ate dinner alone. I hate to admit it, but I missed Kayden.

He's become my closest companion here, and the days don't feel right when he's not around me. I thought when he forced me to move in with him and ripping me away from my life I would hate him forever, but those feeling didn't last long at all. Just can't help it, being around him feels like home.

Still feel ashamed because of what he did to my brother. Feeling all these hot and compassionate feelings for him, when first impressions made me think of him as a monster. I feel as though my brother and Liz would be pissed at me because of the way I'm feeling.

How I miss Liz, and my brother so much. Wonder if I ask if he'll let me see them soon. We need to discuss that too. Come to think of it, I won't be asking, I will tell him I need to see them. He says he cares for me and shows affection for me every day. Will he be able to understand that I need to see them? They are a big part of my life, and I'm going stir crazy without my best friend.

Deciding I need to wash the recent training session with Joshua off my skin, I pick out some sweats, and make my way to the bathroom. Stripping out of my clothes I look at the girl in the mirror. I look so different in such a short time; I wonder if they'd recognize me if I can see them soon.

Turning on the faucet, I wait until the water gets scorching hot just the way I like it and get under the spray. As the water cascades down my back, I close my eyes, and think about Kayden. Needing to rid myself of thoughts of my family, and the loneliness from the last couple days, I decide to do the one thing I never do.

I slowly caress my body with my hand. Making my way down to my breasts, I massage them, and pinch my nipples. My breathing becomes erratic, with every rub along my skin. Making my way down past my belly button, to my sweet spot between my legs, I feel how wet I am. Not from the water.

As I explore myself, I think about Kayden's body. How muscular, and fit he is. The six pack abs, and his big hands with those long fingers that reach a spot in me that makes me squeal in delight every time he plays with me.

I'm not experienced with any of this. I never masturbated before. Never really had to, so although what I am doing feels good, it just doesn't feel mind-blowing like when Kayden has his fingers down there. The way I feel lately, I just really want to come. I want to have so many orgasms it helps me feel better. Wish I could know how to play with myself as well as he does.

Just as I'm thinking all this and working my fingers to the best of my ability, I'm startled by a hand touching my face. My eyes pop open, and there he is. Kayden in all his sexy delight. He gives me a salacious smile, that has my knees weakening.

"Let me help you with this baby." Then, his fingers and down there with mine working me into the frenzy I so desperately need.

"It hurts," I'm trying to focus on words. So, I can explain what I'm feeling right now. "I just need..."

"I know what you need baby girl. I know what your body is going through right now." He looks into my eyes and has a look of determination on his face. His eyes are like fire.

"There's only two days until your birthday, you body feels like it's on fire, and you need the orgasms to put the fire out."

He knows, he really knows. I nod my head and thank all my lucky stars he knows what I'm feeling. What I need right now. Even though I don't fully understand it myself.

"Put your arms around my neck." I do as he tells me, and the next thing I know is I'm plastered to the bathroom wall.

"Spread those beautiful legs of yours as wide as you can."

Once I spread them, he is kneeling before me, with his head between my legs. My goodness what this man can do with his mouth. This must be what Heaven feels like. Or maybe since it's such a carnal act this is what they do in Hell.

If so, I will gladly take a ride anytime down below. If Kayden is in the driver's seat. That's my last thought before I see spots, and black out from the most mind-blowing, extraordinary orgasm I have felt this far.

A few minutes later, when I open my eyes, Kayden is looking up at me like I'm his own personal Heaven.

"When you come, you have the most amazing glow about you." He says as he stands and gives me a kiss on the mouth. He fuses our lips together so completely I must move my arms around his neck, just so I don't fall on my ass.

That would be embarrassing. Hmm. maybe he would kiss it for me though. Did I just think that? Do I really want him to kiss me there, and maybe even do more to that area of my body? My inner slut says Yes Please!

"What's going on in that head of yours?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." I give him my best forced smile. Although I'm quite sure my face gives me away. Sure, I'm the same color as a tomato right now.

"It's all right sweetheart," He moves to my ear. Licks the tip before sucking it all in his mouth. Then he whispers, "I think about doing things to every part of your body. Including your glorious ass."

"Huh."

When he looks at me with all the promises, he just said on his face I can't help but squeak "can you hear what I'm thinking?" I'm mortified.

He gives me one more peck on the mouth, and then tells me to come into our bedroom once I'm finished with my shower.

"We will talk about everything your body is feeling and needing right now. What it all means." I nod my acknowledgement.

Finally! I'm going to learn about this transitioning. As he makes his way to the shower door, he gives my body one slow perusal. I know he loves what he sees if his hard python is any indication.

He smiles one of his genuine smiles. They make him look so much younger than the man that has all the worry of our world on his shoulders. It makes him look even more beautiful. If that's even possible.

"Then, baby girl I'll make you come so many times you won't be able to walk tomorrow." With that he walks out of the shower.

My mouth opens wide I watch through the glass as he grabs a towel and looks at me as he dries himself off. He blows me a kiss and walks out the bathroom door. Closing it behind him, until its just left ajar.

I really need to finish this shower. I make fast work of shaving my legs and washing my hair. I make it out in record time. Drying myself off, I feel like I'm getting wet just thinking about all the possibilities coming to me once I enter that room. Here goes nothing.