Five Days Passed

Ellie

My entire body hurts. My transitioning lasted for five days straight. To be honest, it wasn't horrible. No, it was completely worth it. Non-stop sex with an amazingly hot man. Who just happens to be mine? Yeah, not bad at all. In fact, I almost wish I could go through it again.

Stretching my arms over my head, I accidentally hit a sleeping Kayden. His eyes pop open and he looks at me. A smile grows on his face, as he grabs my body and swings me beneath him. He takes my now stretched arms and holds them with his above my head.

"Good morning sweetheart, how are you feeling?" He asks as he nuzzles into my neck. The feel of his stubble on his face tickles my skin, and I cannot help, but to laugh.

"Mmm...I'm feeling sore yet completely, and utterly satisfied." I hum in approval.

"It's only just beginning baby girl. Do you feel any differences yet? I know its sort of early. You're transitioning just stopped in the middle of the night, but you should have some heightened senses now." He kisses my neck and looks up at me with genuine happiness in his eyes.

"Well normally, I can't feel every nook and cranny of a blanket, but somehow I can now. It takes me to the end of the stairs to be able to smell what someone is cooking, but I can smell exactly what awaits us downstairs." Giving him a smile, I wrap my legs around him, bringing my feet to the end of his ass and rub my body along his.

I have the desired effect. His cock that was hard from morning wood, is even harder. Rubbing me just the right way making me moan in enjoyment. Kayden closes his eyes, trying to focus on the importance now that my transitioning is done.

However, I cannot help it he awoke a beast in me these last five days. I just want to binge on him. He opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off before he can utter a word with my mouth on his. The second, my tongue touches and begins to play with his any self-control he had goes out the window.

He enters me swiftly, making me shout with glee. I love when he goes so fast, my breasts bounce even when I am beneath him. My hands are scratching at his back. Adding onto the already their scratches I know he has accumulated over the last five days from me.

He has one hand on the bed holding his weight off me, and the other is in my hair. With a makeshift ponytail in his fist, and he's pulling my head in every direction as he moves. Making my pussy spasm in enjoyment. Neither of us care in the least. We are just enjoying the amazing feelings our bodies are having right now with one another.

Sex is so much better now; I feel even more then I used to. Kayden told me it would happen. That I now have full vampire venom running through my veins, as well as a new part of me known as the werewolf. So, my sense of touch and smell are better than they have ever been.

When the orgasm rips through my body I scream so loud I'm positive everyone in the house can hear. Hell, the animals in the woods surrounding our cabin probably heard and scattered to hide. Kayden follows right behind me with a roar.

After a few minutes, with our arms around one another, our bodies soaked in sweat, he kisses my neck, and moves off me. Standing he holds his hand for me to take and drags me to the bathroom once again. We haven't showered or bathed in five days. All you can smell right now is our sweat and the smell of sex ambulating the room.

We smile like fools at one another, as he starts the shower. The bathroom fills with steam, and I make my way to the mirror. Looking at my reflection, I see my red hair is a tangled mess, I have bite marks along my shoulders and neck, and I can see the sweat along my body.

Yet I still couldn't bring myself to care. If I could hold him up in this room with me for the rest of our lives and just keep doing this. Unfortunately, we have important matters to discuss. Not to mention we really do need to eat and get some beverages in our body at some time. A little giggle escapes me with that thought.