What I Missed

Kayden

Ellie and Liz scream the second they see each other. I watch as their bodies collide into a hug, I don't think they'll be out of for a while. I see her brother Keith behind the girls waiting his turn. He eyes me skeptically as I walk closer. Not that I blame the poor guy.

Last time we were in a room together, my fist was connecting with his face. Both girls bring an arm out, so Keith can join in, and it becomes a group hug. I can see Ellies face, she looks so happy, like an angel.

"I trust you both have been well accommodated since you arrived?" I say casually.

Liz is the first to break away, and she eyes me skeptically. Haven't seen the girl up close, and never met her in person, but I can tell right from that look alone she's got fire in her veins. Good, she will need that if she's going to remain by my Ellie's side.

"As accommodating as your vampire friend, and the big bad wolf of yours can be." Liz snubs my way.

That makes me laugh out right. Once my body stops shaking, and I wipe the tears from my eyes, from laughing so hard, I straighten my suit jacket. Standing to my full height, so I come off as a little intimidating, I like the fire this girl has, but don't need her thinking she can snowball me in any way. She may be Ellies best friend, but she is nothing to me, and I won't take her rudeness if it is directed at me in any way.

"Yes, I can see you and Joshua hit it off well." A salacious smile grows on my lips, and her skepticism turns into full blown pissed off in a matter of seconds.

She goes to take a step in my direction, when both Ellie and Keith grab her arm, bringing her back to them. Good. Not sure what she thought she could do against me, but I'm sure it could have been entertaining had they let it play out.

"Well, I can see you all have some catching up to do." I walk up to their group and make my way to Ellie. Snatching her by the waist I bring her into my body and away from them. I kiss her so hard her knees go weak.

Knowing that this is just pissing her brother and friend off even more, makes it that much more fun. Licking her lips, she opens her mouth and allows me in. Then, it goes from fun to passionate in a matter of seconds. It takes a throat clearing minutes later to get us away from one another.

"Don't mean to interrupt, but its urgent we talk man." Bursts out of Tony's mouth. He turns and leaves the room so fast I don't have time to reprimand him for the interruption.

I tell Ellie to go and catch up with her brother and friend. Before she can walk away, I move close to her ear, "be a good girl and I'll do all the dirty things you're thinking about to you tonight." I whisper.

When I let her go, she looks up at me, her eyes are dilated, and her breathing has picked up. I see the want and need in her eyes. She gives me a nod and turns to walk away. For the hell of it I slap her ass before I turn and walk to my office.

When I open my office door, I know I'm in for a rough time. Joshua, the usual calm one is pacing the floor, Tony is cracking his knuckles something he does when he's pissed, and Martin is on the phone in the corner cussing up a storm. As I walk to my desk Martin hangs up the phone, Joshua stops pacing, and Tony sits in the chair in front of me.

"So, what has happened in the last five days?" I sit and give them my full attention.

"Your father went into hiding. His most trusted men went with him. We can't find him anywhere." Tony starts.

I figured he would do that. He was never one to fight his own battles, not why would he when he has all his followers to fight and die for him. He always was a coward.