Learning My Powers

Ellie

Holy shit! My mother has some serious power. She even shot Kayden a good foot away. How did she do that?

"She thought about what she wanted to happen, and made it happen." Kayden's voice enters my mind.

"It cannot be that simple, can it?" I look at him, standing there with that salacious smile on his face. He looks so hot, hot enough to rip those clothes off him, and have my way with him.

"Soon baby girl, right now we need to be focusing on this." He argues. I know he's right, but I still find myself pouting in his direction.

He has a little laugh at my expense. I squint my eyes in his direction. "How dare you laugh at me because I'm upset you won't let me do what I want to you right now. Instead, you're making me wait, and you know I have zero patience." Folding my arms over my chest I turn my face away from him.

I know my actions are childish, but I don't care. I will get my point across one way or another. If that way is acting like a petulant child so, be it. He must love it however if the visual I'm getting in my mind says anything about it. I'm a little shocked I had no idea he could do that.

"There are a lot of things I can do baby girl. I look forward to showing you them all once this is over." He says into my ear.

I turn my head to the side, but before I see him there, he's back to his spot in the field. He was right here, right? I didn't imagine that did I? No, of course I didn't my hair went flying with a whoosh right into my face, he was moving so fast. At least I believe that's what happened right?

"No baby you didn't imagine it, now how about you try what your mother just did." He smiles at me, one of his beautiful genuine smiles. I want to deny him again just to be difficult, but I know I need to learn these things if we are going to fight the evil of our world.

So, I step up to the three of them, watching as smiles grow on their faces. I can see the look in their eyes, they don't think I'll be able to do it. Not at first anyway. Challenge accepted; I will just have to prove them wrong.

"Focus baby, imagine in your mind what you want to happen, and then direct your power in our direction. If you put everything you have into it, you'll be able to move us no problem." Kayden nods his head in my direction.

Giving him one in return, I get in the proper head space. Closing my eyes, I take a few deep breaths. I tune out everyone else, so it's just me and what I desire to happen. I picture the three of them moving from their spots now. Blowing them away into the forest.

There's a pulsing in my body. Can feel it in my bones, and it builds as it makes its way through my veins. Spreading my feet, I lift my head, open my eyes. Making direct eye contact with Kayden, I focus on him. Capturing his eyes, I lift my hands, and throw my arms back.

There's a glow within the palm of my hands, and I push them forward releasing all the power I feel. "Be gone," I shout with all my might, and I watch as a light pulse from my body towards Kayden, Martin, and Tony. Next moment, they're all flying across the field. So far each are hitting the trees that are on the outskirts of the field.

Know I should stop, I've succeeded in my goal, but I can't seem to stop. It's as though my body is frozen in this position. I look to Kayden; he is holding onto the tree he is caught on.

"Focus baby girl, calm your power down, you can do this. Don't be afraid. Just breathe and think of calming thoughts. The power will recede as your body relaxes."

Closing my eyes, I do as he explained for me to do. I think about him holding me, the steady beat of his heart along my ear. Listening to the beat, it calms my body. The pulsing I once felt is evaporating from within me. The glow is now gone, and my arms fall to my sides. Folding over onto the ground my breaths are coming fast, and my heart feels like it may pulse out of my chest.

Strong arms wrap around my shoulders, and Kayden's scent surrounds me. I wrap my arms around his body, brining my face into his chest, I sniff him in. Not sure when it started, but my body shakes as tears pour down my face onto his shirt.

"You did so well sweetheart. So, well. For your first time it was amazing." He says in awe.

"I don't even know why I'm crying." I whisper into his shirt. My words are so muffled I'm not sure he even heard me.

"You used your full power for the first-time baby. It's an emotional experience." He answers into my hair, placing a kiss on top of my head.

"That was so fucking cool." I hear Tony say somewhere from behind Kayden.

"It was brilliant. I don't think even Kayden did that on his first try after his transitioning." Martin agrees.

Their words make me laugh out loud. I pull away from Kayden's chest. Wiping my tears off my cheeks, I look up into his eyes. I see so much love, devotion, and pride staring back at me. Taking my hands, I place them on both sides of his head and bring his lips down to mine. What was meant to be a simple kiss turns passionate quick.

One second, we are both kneeling on the ground, the next my back hits the grass with him on top of me. Our mouths are attacking one another like we are both suffocating and each other is our life source. We are all tongue and teeth.

A throat clearing is what breaks the spell. He pulls back with my bottom lip between his teeth. When he lets go, he gives me one last peck on the lips, and lifts his body off me. Holding out his hand he helps me up.

My mother must have been the throat clearer. Her hands are on her hips, and she has a serious look in her eyes. "I know you two cannot get enough of each other, but we have some serious training that needs to be done. In the morning start the search for your father. Ellie needs to know the basics." She chastises the both of us.

Kayden and I try our best not to smile. We know she's right, but the look she's giving us is priceless. Clearing my throat, trying to keep the laughter that wants to bubble up out of my voice I tell her "Your right mother, we apologize." I give her my sweetest smile.

She isn't having it. None of my tricks will work on her. She proves that when she tells Kayden she thinks it would be best if him and the others left me alone with her and Liz for the next few hours. So, they can teach me more about my powers, how to use them, and I won't be distracted.

Looking at Kayden through my lashes, I gouge for his reaction. Biting my lip between my teeth I wait for his response. To my utter surprise he agrees with my mother.

"Besides we have a meeting to attend to anyway." He says before looking down at me.

He licks his bottom lip, and I watch his tongue wishing it was me he was licking. He must hear my thoughts because he bends down next to my ear and whispers "later tonight my little minx you're all mine."

Can't help myself, I rub my legs together trying to put out the fire he created with his words. Knowing just what he's done he laughs seductively, and his hand moves between my legs. Rubbing me right where I need him most. "Have fun baby girl." He winks and walks away.

Leaving me outraged at his quick getaway. I watch as he walks towards the large group of men and women a few feet away. Without turning around, he leaves me wanting more. Now I have an outlet for these next few hours. We'll see who has the last laugh tonight!

"I'm ready. Show me how to kick some serious ass." My mom and Liz share a smile, and for the next few hours I learn what it really means to be a bad ass witch.