|•NIVETHA •|

There can be nothing more pleasing to the senses than the sunrise. Nature is at its best at this heavenly hour. The golden rays of the sun give a bright coloring to the clouds and meadows, mountains and valleys. It marks the journey of the sun in the sky.

But not caring about anything, a fragile yet beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully.

Few hair strands were fallen on her face hiding her pretty face.

But she still continued to cuddle her favorite teddy bear and slept like a baby

"Nivetha wake upppppppp" her mother yelled from out and she groned and covered her ears with a pillow and continued her beauty sleep.

Her mother walked into her room and placed a coffee mug on the side table and pulled her blanket out and Nivetha sat up on the bed blinking innocently.

She was still sleeply! She rubbed her eyes and yawned like a baby

"Why are you always sleepy ,go its getting late get ready " her mother said and she nodded and went into the washroom as she was still sleepy ,she didn't relpy to her mother.

She splashed some water on her face and brushed her teeth and came out pulling her waist length hair into a messy bun

Taking her coffee mug , Nivetha walked out to the balcony and sat down on the floor sipping her coffee while her father continued to to do push ups.

"34..35..36.. ,wow semma pa neenga " Nivetha told and placed her mug down and clapped her hands and her father smiled proudly.

"Nivetha worku time achuuuu la po "her mother yelled and she rolled her eyes .

Her mother was very much punctually but being a sleepy head Nivetha was a total opposite to her.

"Unnga amma eppovam ipadita " her father told rolling his eyes and she chuckled and pulled her father's cheeks and ran into her room to take a bath and get ready .

Wearing a lemon yellow colour kurthi with matching leggings and duppata.

She tied her wavely waist length hairs with a clip and appiled a little amount of kajal to her sparking eyes and placed a small bindi in between her eyebrows and with that she finshed her look and she smiled.

Nivetha is a 23 years old simple girl who works as IT company employee .

She was a girl who was living her life to the fullest , she didn't care about anything, she stayed crazy, she stayed loved but not immature she was innocent but at the same time mature too.

Her world was too short , her parents, her friends and her work that's all she know .

The first time she came out from her little world ,she faced enough and now she is back to her shell.

Grabbing a apple from the table ,Nivetha ran out while her mother yelled behind her

"Eat and go"

"Not hungry ma ,and its getting late will have it in canteen bye " Nivetha yelled and sat on her vehicle wearing her helmet and her mother shaked her head in disbelief .

When her father came and stood behind her mother.
And smiled seeing the mother and daughter

They were a simple middle class family who are happy with what they have.

Her parents were not strict at the same time not very easygoing.
They knew when to be strict and when not to be.

Being a single child to them ,Nivetha was special and close to them.

Even a small hurt to her ,her father use to be so worried and proactive, but her mother is a one who lets her get hurt and learn from the mistakes.

Reaching her office ,Nivetha sat on her desk and started doing her work.

After a few hours she turned around and saw one of her friend vicky and he waved his hand to her and she waved back.

"I am gone go have lunch!wanna join?" Vicky asked and Nivetha nodded and stood up taking her tiffin box from her bag and vicky chulked.

"You are the only one in this office who brings home made food " he told and she smiled.

"My mom makes the best food and i just can't miss them " Nivetha told with a smile.

For the last 3 months she was in new york for some project and only she knows how badly she missed her mother's food.

The whole day passed in a blur . The time was 6.30 and
Nivetha was tired.

As soon as she came home ,she threw her bag on the sofa and sanked down on the sofa .

"Maaaaa"she yelled and got no response.

Walking into her parent's room she saw her parents all set to go somewhere .

"Ayo you came this soon that's good go get ready " her mother told and that's when it flashed that today is one of her cousins wedding reception and they need to go.

She fell on the bed again and whispered
"Do i need to come amma ,can you and appa go and come " she asked and her mother pulled her up and she sat on the bed.

"YOU NEED TO COME !NO MATTER WHAT YOU NEED TO COME OKAY " her mother told making her eyes small and Nivetha found it a little suspicious.

Yet she nodded her head and went to get ready.

Getting ready in a pink and ornage half saree ,Nivetha made her hairs into braid and added some jasmime flowers and wore some bangles and placed a bindi inbetween her brows and appiled little makeup and finished her look.

She looked gorgeous! Smiling they left the house.

Not knowing what this wedding has stored for her
Nivetha was enjoying the little moments.

**********************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes