|• LATE NIGHT CALL •|

Vikram's blood boiled in angry, his body shivered in disgust .

Clenching his fist ,he silently  went and grabbed his phone and moved into his room.

His mind went back to the time when he thought she was the one for him.

He wondered how in this world he ended falling for her.

He heard his mother calling him which broke his thoughts

having their dinner in complete silence Avanthika and her grandfather went to their room and after having dinner  the brothers were sitting on the sofa watching tv.

Meera and her Mother in law  were in kitchen. Meera was busy  scrolling insta and her mother in law was washing vessels.

" Darling..Enaku insta la oru paiyan message request kuduthirukan. Paiyan sema smart ah irukan la?" Saying so she forwarded the phone to her Mother in law

" En paiyan alavuku lam illa." She said and meera shaked her head in disbelief.

After washing vessels her Mother in law  handed her a glass of milk and said " En Thangam la.. Epdiyavadhu un purushan kita solli Namma kula deivam koviluku poga permission vaangu. Unga mama va naan pathukaren. Harish sonna Vikram kepan. " She said making a baby face and meera glared her.

" Epo ketalum en paiyan nu Enkita sanda podaradhu ipo Mattum en husband ah? Aprm epdi epdi avaru sonna unga Vikram kepan? Apdiye Annan pota koda thaandadha thambi.Ponga darling." Saying so she is about to go but her Mother in law  stopped her .

" Enakaga idhukooda pannamatiya? " She said dramatically.

" Venuna try panni pakren.." she said and went to the hall.

She forwarded him the glass and is about to speak about visiting their native place. Harish understood that she's going to talk about it.

So he Interrupted her and said " Oru velai madurai ku poradha pathi pesa vandhena please apdiye thirumba poidu. Illana indha glass epa epdi udayum nu Enaku theriadhu." After hearing it, automatically her legs started moving backwards.

" Idhellam unaku thevaya?" Vikram asked laughing while meera glared him.

" Edhuku d en paiyan ah moraikra. Paavam avan." Her MIL said and meera was like " Ennada nadakudhu Inga"

" Epdi da ivala lam vechu samalikra idhuku Avanthika ve paravala pola." His mother  asked and meera pout.

" Enga Annan personality ku oorula evlovo azhagana padicha ponnugalam love nu pinnadiye suthunaanga. Naan dhan indha ratchasi dan Anni ya varanum nu en Annan vaazhkaiyai ipdi pannitane.." he said dramatically.

" Ohhh ." Meera said and both of them look at harish for supporting them.

But harish cleared his throat  and escaped to his room in  few seconds ago.  soon everyone went to their respective rooms

Vikram opened what's app and he noticed 2 new messages from his Anjadi perfume💜

He opened it and couldn't control his lips from curving by reading her messages.

" How dare you ignore a rowdy don's message?"  - anjadi perfume 💜

" Enaku meera ka number venum." She messaged actually that was just a reason to talk to him.

He forwarded her Meera's number and called her through what's app. Nivetha is about to turn off her data but she didn't expect his call.

Being a movie and story lover she immediately went to the balcony and her eyes searched for him. But he's found nowhere.

" Hello...Enga irukeenga?" She asked as she attended the call.

" Veetla dan ma.. Innerathula enga poradhu? "He asked her and her face fell.

" Oh ok." He said and he noticed the change in her voice.

" Hey ennachu maa? Ellam ok dana?" He asked her.

" Okay dan vikrameyyyy..Naan kooda Neenga kooptadhum Neenga Inga vanduteenga nu Ninachen." She said sadly and he asked what made her think that.

" Illa stories la flims la lam , heroine kochukita hero samadhana padutha ipdi pannuvaru la adhan..Naan ungaluku help panna ladder lam kooda enga iruku nu yosichu vechen therima?" She said and he don't know what to reply.

He liked her innocence at the same time how  she was  being bold. Both don't know how they become attached to a person just in few days.

" Hey sorry maa. Sapda poiten adhan reply panla." He said and by hearing her reply he burst out into laughter.

She replied "  scary house kootitu poi enna paduthiniye padadha paadu..
Unaku ipo romba important ah sapaadu."

He laughed hard holding her stomach and she bit her lower lips in embarassment.
' Frnds kooda ipdi pesi pesi ipdi ivartayum olaritome.' she thought.

" Epdi ma?" He asked and she replied " Adhellam thaana varudhu."

" Okok.. Saptacha ni." He asked and she replied " Adhellam..Upma." she said making faces and he could clearly visualise her expressions now.

" Haha favourite dish pola?" He asked and she didn't respond.

" Hey nivi maa ..Irukya?" He asked and she smiled hearing how he addressed her.

" Haan vikrameyyyy..Sollunga Neenga enna Sapteenga?" She asked and he replied " Dosa maa."

" Oh ok..Thoongala?"

" Late aagum maa..Nee? " He asked and she replied " thookam varla."

" Oh ok...Nivi maa.."

" Hmm... Sollunga."

" Naan onnu keta thapa ninaika maatala?" He asked in a low husky tone.

Her heart started beating fast. Talking with a man whom she knows just for 3 days.

" Kelunga." She said in a low tone. The chill breeze and his words are giving tickling sensation to her skin.

She  could feel her beart beat rising, she felt  goosebumps

But what he asked next made her lose her cool.

" Yovvvv..Pesama phone ah cut pannitu poidu.. Illana irukara kadupula enna pannuvenu enake theriadhu." She said angrily.

***********************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes