|•TINY LIL FEETS•|

Solid 3 months passed ever since nivetha left Vikram....

Things were not the same , the once the happy family home was now  plain, lifeless and empty.

Yes empty!! Ever since she left Vikram didn't visit the home ,he stayed in his farm house went to  work and back to farm house again .

It was not easy for Meera and avanthika too, the entire house use to be filled with her laughter and anklet sound and now only silence welcomed them.

Harish was a mess , vikarm was not at all concentrating in the business nor in the mafia field .

Even though vikram worked!!, the perfect Vikram who never makes mistakes or leave  others to find errors in his work now left work half done and with tons of error,so harish's attention was much needed in whatever he did .

Already half of their rivals Guessed how weak Vikram grew and nivetha was not being around him .
___________________________________

Vikram opened his heavy eyelid which was begging his to close....

Streching his hands Vikram looked around and his eyes spotted their wedding photo frame .

His farmhouse! The last time she was with him..
The last time he saw her eyes
The last time he made love to her and boom...

It's already been 3 months and not even a sight of her.

It's not like he doesn't know where she lives or what is she doing .

After all !! He needed just 7hrs to find her .

Somewhere down he knew and understood  what she must be going through! He decided to give her the space and time she deserved but that doesn't mean he stopped loving her and he will still bring the stars down to the floor  with her single finger snap.

His phone buzzed with messages from Harish which made him rubb his eyes and took a look

Harish: dhruv destroyed Arjun's godown.

Vikram pressed his forehead and leaned back to the bed...

In the other side this was dhruva , frustrated and irritated

His Vicks uh was not talking to him ,she was in india and dhruva in Swizz and vikram's this behaviour was making him go mad and as a result all he did was destroy things .......

Vikram's phone rang....

"Sir ,mam is currently in hospital with him " Vikram's men told through the phone

Vikram's heart was beating fast! Hospital? Why?

"What is she doing there? Isn't it already nearly like midnight there?" Vikram asked

"Yes sir ! But I am sorry I could not collect the reason " the man told and silence filled .

One more message pinged and Vikram checked it was from Harish again

Harish: arjun is missing here Vikram!! What if he found nivetha?

Vikram took a deep breath and pressed the bridge of his nose

Harish : I swear Vikram if u don't reply now I don't know what I will do now atleast attend the call...

Vikram: I am leaving to see nivi......

That's what Vikram told and un muted the man who was in the call

" Book tickets....." And with that Vikram left to see his nivi ma after many days....

___________________________________

In the cold night of Ooty , nivetha was sitting in the balcony staring at her toe rings.

She looked completely different, wearing a plain simple pink colour kurti with white patiyala pants ,she wrapped herself with her duppata .

Her sparkling eyes being all dull and lifeless...

Mess?

That was her life ....

It's a lie if she says she didn't miss him.
She did more than she expected

It's been 3 months and nearly a year to their wedding.

It was werid to say but nivetha knows about her husband Vikram completely only in this 3 months

His business, his childhood ,his background everything but not a single clue about him being in mafia.

Her phone rang and like always she excepted a name to flash but it was her mother.

"Sollu ma"

"Epdi iruka nivetha na call panna tha pesuviya? Neeya call la panna matiya?" Her mother asked .

"Illa ma lite ah busy" she told and stood up from her place and walked into the hall.

"Sari ,Vikram epdi irukaru ? Harish Meera papa la okay la? Her mother asked , nivetha closed her eyes .

Honestly she herself didn't know the answer! Her parents,his parents everyone think they are together happy

Nivetha came to Ooty after vikashini helped her , and there Vicky her good old friend was working in her previous company branch helped her to get a job and a place to live.

"Hmm Nala irukaga ma ,sari late achi na ponum bye ma good night" nivetha told and ended the call and turned around to see Vicky

Vicky: he is nivetha's office mate who we have mentioned in 2nd chapter of the story

Sakthi as Vicky ☺️

"Na poran nivetha ,take care " he told with a smile and nivetha nodded and he left .

Locking the door , nivetha's hands automatically went to her belly...

It's gone be just 3hrs since she found out she has a lil human growing in her and no one except her knows about it...

Her hands slowly caressed her flat belly and a drop of tear escaped her eyes.

He won't know right? That his son/daughter is slowly growing in her?

Nivetha immediately grabbed the water bottle and gulped .

Switching off all the lights ,she sat on her bed and opend her gallery .

There he was in a hidden folder ,in a corner

Her heart wrenched !! The man who should have been her wallpaper was in her hidden folder silently.

Time passed and nivetha slowly fell asleep...

Time was around 5 in the morning when continuous calling bell sound disturbed her.

Wondering who was it this early nivetha pulled her hairs into a messy bun and walked out yelling "varan iru da" assuming it's Vicky

But the person behind the doors made her go still,her eyes widened,lips shivered...

"Nivi ma...." Vikram called

___________________________________
Okay!! So just wanna inform that varshaa and rithu both have started a new ashaangi FF in their respective account if interested do check it out☺️❤️

rithika_venkateshan : AVALUM NAANUM

_Magizhini_ : love at an award function

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 💃

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes