|•DEVIL INSIDE THEM ! •|

Few weeks passed , Vikram is completely alright now. Today they are having a meeting with Arjun and he's getting ready for that.

" Ipovey ponuma vikrameyyyy?" Nivetha asked him with puppy eyes.

" Nivi maa ..It's very important da..I will be back soon.." he said but she isn't convinced.

" Naanu varen..I will keep quiet edhuvum pesamaten." She said keeping her forefinger on her lips making him smile.

" No ma.. Not now." Vikram said and she pout.

" Meera akka varanga la..I will be with her." She pleaded with him but he isn't in the mood to listen her.

" She' is used to it di, it's gone be boring with thoese business talks and stuffs " vikram told and Nivetha pouted.

"Nee good girl ah veetal la cwc papiyan na po oru 10 mins la varuthuvan okay va " vikarm asked Nivetha looked at him top to bottom and "poda" saying so she fell back on the bed covering herself in a duvet.

Smiling he left to a reserved place with was filled with trees and plants .

The sky was cloudy hence the place was a little dark

Arjun was casually sitting on the car bonnet .

15 to 20 people were around him in black suits.

And then here our people vikram, harish and meera came out from their car and arjun jumped down from the car and dusted his hands like he did a huge thing and smiled sweetly at them which made harish clenched his fist.

Meera immediately held his hands and nodded as no

"Sollu arjun! Ippo enthu intha attack
This is the 4th attack in the last 1 month " harish asked calmly.

"And this time the attack was direct on me!! What the hell do you even want man" vikarm yelled angrily bitting his lower lip .

Arjun chuckled at them.
"So you guys don't know what i want?" Arjun asked
Harish and meera looked at each other .

"THAT IS NOT GONE HAPPEN UNTILL I AM ALIVE" vikram yelled.

"And that's why I wanna you to die , AS SIMPLE AS IT IS..." arjun told calmly.

"Arjun! You lost her by your bad deeds and...." as hairsh was talking one of arjun's man threw a sharp glass towards them .

Vikarm immediately stepped infront to protect harish but harish pushed Vikarm aside and turned back protectively which made the glass pierce near his shoulders.

Vikram immediately sighed and all their mens entered in....

And these three left the place ,vikarm turned around and saw arjun enjoying everything.

____________________________

Is it paining a lot?" Meera asked as Harish unbuttoned his shirt.

" No pondatii..I will be ok." He said patting her cheeks.

" Wait..I will help you to dress the wounds.." she said as she took the first aid kit and removed the old bandage.

But he is thinking something else.

" Enna yosikareenga?" She asked him.

" The attack is for me not for vikram." Harish said and Meera s eyes widened in shock.

" What?" She asked still unable to believe what she heard.

" He aimed at me but Vikram came inbetween that's why I pushed him and came front." Harish replied.

Meera made a serious face and Harish thought of changing her mood .

" Hey pondatii..Evlo naal achu la Namma ipdi pesi?" He asked pulling her towards him..

" Ahaaannnnn.." she said as she understood his intention.

" Soooooo.." he dragged the words and she imitated him.

" Edhavadhu cute ah pasama  kidacha nalla irukume.." he asked carresing her cheeks.

" Apppaaaaaa.." Avanthika came running towards them and he lifted her twirling making her laugh.

" Iniku ungakooda dan thoonguven.." she said and Harish stared at her with a pitiful look.

" Unga appa ke en Mela aadiku oru vaati ammavasai ku oruvaati dan love eh varudhu . Correct ah ipodan nee varanuma?" She murmured and he chuckled as he heard it.

" Appa kadhai sollu.." Avanthika said pulling his hands.

" Haan bby.." he said rubbing his nose with hers.

" Amma moraikadhu..Vaa Namma en room ku polam.." he laughed hearing it and Meera turned her face.

He lifted her and headed towards her room downstairs. 

He almost narrated a story to her. She is about to sleep.

" Thoongitala?" She asked in a low tone.

Harish shaked his head horizontally.

She pout and he blew a flying kiss making her cheeks go red.

Avanthika slept in few minutes and he covered her with duvet.

He winked at her and she went towards their room.

He followed her like a love sick puppy.

" Pondatttiiii..Unaku Nyabagam Iruka? Aniku nee Enaku .......
" He dragged making her cheeks go red .

" Drinks oothi kudhutiye party la.." he completed the sentence making her expectations burst like a baloon 😂..

( Ipo theridha prands vikram en ipdi nu? 🤭)

" Po ya.." she said and is about to go but he pulled her towards him.

" Har....." Before she could complete he placed his forefinger on her lips.

He lifted her in bridal style and placed her gently on the bed.

" Kai la adi patiruku Nyabagam Iruka?" She asked him in a mocking tone.

" Nee kooda irukarapo....." She showed her hands Asking him to stop.

" Apo Direct ah action la irangita??" He asked and she blushed.

( Naanga pachu mannu . And neengellam good girls so nammaku Inga enna vela Vaanga polam 🤭🙈🙈)
***************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

SEE NAANGA THIRUNDITOM.NO CLIFFHANGER SEE..NAMBUNGA NAANGA PACHA MANNU 😌

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes