|• DHRUVA ❤️ VICKS •|

" What the hell dhruva?" Vikashini yelled as she noticed the condition of his room.

" Blue colour file Vicks.." he whispered as he started searching the file that's needed for today's meeting.

Currently , they are in swiz. After being after her like a love sick Puppy for six months he was able to convince her.

She spends a week here leaving her bakery in care of her friend in Paris .

" It's here." She forwarded it to him with a frown .

" Fine ..If you can arrange it or else ask Mary aunty to arrange. I'm leaving now . Will be back by evening." Dhruva said as he pecked her lips before leaving the room.

" Idiot." Scolding him under her breathe , she rushed downstairs as she remembered the cake she baked .

It's burnt!

" It's all because of that idiot..." Cursing him , she cleaned the mess she created in the kitchen.

At the beginning , to be frank she was irritated by his presence as it made her remember about Shruthi. But as days passed , she slowly started forgiving him.

The way he treated her , the way he does everything with a smile even after she tortures him a lot moved her .

She thought he deserves it at the beginning , but slowly she admired him for his tolerance towards her .

He didn't even have a single idea about baking , his love for her made him learn it and she's impressed by it.

The memory of the day they patched up still brought tears to her eyes .

" What the hell Vicks?! How dare he ask you for a date?" Dhruva yelled as one of the regular customer asked her out for a dinner.

" It's just a dinner dhruva! Even though he is interested in me it's none of your business.. Just bake." She said harshly and his face fell by hearing it .

She immediately regretted her action but what he said next made her regret the thought of regretting her actions.

" I will also come."

" Are you insane?"

" Think whatever you want."

" Don't be mean. Leave my way ."

" I won't."

He pulled her towards him and pinned her against the wall .

" Understand my feelings Vikashini..It's terrible." He said as his eyes locked with hers.

" Dhruva..." Her voice came out as a soft whisper.

" Every morning I come here , it's hard for me to maintain distance from you..It's hard to pass the entire day without you in my embrace even though we are nearby."

She felt bad for him.

' Am I too much?' she thought but what he said next made her broke into laughter.

" Before , you used to smell based on the type of perfume you use but now I feel the flavour of vannila , butterscotch , strawberry from you.

Everytime you sweat , it's not the sweatbeads but honey . Your lips are like the cherry on top of the cake. Your cheeks are like the rasamalai cake , your dark brown eyes are like blackforest cake . Every day you look like a different cake.

It's hard for me to control myself. I know we aren't allowed to taste the cake delivered to the customer.

But I can't sweetheart , so I already ate the choco truffle cake you made for the idiot who asked you out.

Also I distributed the Ice cream cake to the children playing there.

So I will make sure he won't ask you for a date again and will you make me another choco truffle cake. It was yummy. But reduce the baking soda it was little high."

She glared him for few minutes but burst out laughing recalling his words .

Will anyone belive he's a great buisnessman who doesn't even know A B C D in baking! He's talking like an expert.

" Your unbelievable mama." She laughed her heart out.

" Finally you forgave me." He lifted and twirled her.

" When did I say?" She asked frowning all of sudden.

" You called me mama!" He said as he made her stand properly and tickled her.

Even now , the way he spoke about the cake made her eyes teary ( because of laughing uncontrollably) . The highlight is his expression and how it changed while uttering each and every word.

Here Dhruva stood with unreadable expression on his face as soon as he opened the email.

It was his men in india who mailed him about what happened in the hospital,how Raghavi escaped and how nivetha left Vikram.

He still remember how happily Vikram called him saying he is blessed with a baby boy ,vikram's happy tone still ringed around his ears.

He immediately took his phone out and called Vikashini "Vikashini we need to leave to India tonight" dhruva told ,his voice had no emotions ,it hurted his so much that his best friend had no peace on his life.

Vikashini immediately told okay as Meera called her just a few minutes ago...

___________________________________
Here a few hours after nivetha went away with their son, Vikram was still sitting near the cradle staring at it.

A few hours ago ,he was the most happiest person in the entire world and now he felt like a loser ,a person who lost everything.....

It killed him when his wife talked about how unsafe she felt and at that point all Vikram wanted and manged to do is let her go....

For her he would even burn the world but the irony nivetha did not realise even if he burn the world he won't let a flame touch her....

"Enna da achi? Baby enga?" Vikram's mother asked

"Ma...avanga kula edho misunderstanding ma! Ellam sari agum nee veetuku po ma" Harish told and his mother gave a doubtful look.

"Enaku enamo sari ah padla da! Nanum atha Ooty trip la irundhu pakkuren edho oru maari irukeenga neenga ellam" his mother told and started leaving.

His mother thought, nivetha went to her mother's house but we all know what's happening.......
******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes