|•EPILOGUE•|

Meera was running up and down and ananya was following her everywhere she went .

"Dai arjun ,avanthika enga da" Harish yelled from downstairs

"En koodadha iruka " Arjun yelled back as reply and continued packing return gift to the guests and avanthika helped him.

Harish knocked at vikram's door "dai time achu da ,sikiram va da " Harish shouted.

"Mama!10 mins la we will come " nivetha yelled as she pulled ashwin's shirt up and smiled at him.

And Vikram sat watching his wife give all the attention to his son

Posa posa la onnum illa ana lite ah posa posa tha😏

"Dai vangada, aprm romance pannunga "Harish yelled and Vikram blast opened the door .

"Romance uh, nee patha Ada poda " Vikram told and placed his arms on harish's shoulders and saw nivetha and ashwin walking out from the room.

She stood infront of Vikram and left the bags down and corrected vikarm 's hairs and smiled at him

"Oru chinna paiyan oda appa nee ana innum nee chinna paiyan maari iruka" she complaint and started walking down with ashwin following her.

Pouting , Vikram followed them while Harish laughed seeing it .

Dhruva and Vikashini tied a knot this morning and vikram's family along with arjun are making preparations for the reception this evening.

___________________________________

Vikashini 's room

" Vickss.." Dhruva whispered in a husky tone.

His hot breathe is fanning her neck , she's trying hard to control her blush with his intense gaze and closeness.

Already the nuptial chain is giving her some tickling sensation whenever she does something fast! Now him!

Smirking , he placed his forefinger on her lips rubbing it gently.

" Lipstick over ah iruku d! " Saying so , she took out his hand kerchief and wiped it off from her lips .

He placed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately. She started reciprocating and his hands started drawing patterns on her bare waist .

They are interrupted by the knock on the door.

" Vikashini!! Sikiram vaa maa time aachi.." Her mother yelled from outside.

" Haan maa..Varen.." she said and pushed him away.

He pouted and turned aside while she chuckled.

Pinching his cheeks , she pushed him out through the back door .

" Enna machan sema bulb uh pola.." Vikram asked earning a glare from dhruva..

" Poda!"

That's when their eyes fell on Harish and Meera .

Meera is saying corrections in the stage decoration for reception while Harish is behind her.

" Andha flowers eduturunga..I ordered some.. Adhu vandadhu adha vechidunga..

Contract kudukarapove ellam Theliva dana sonnom..Ipo ipdi panna epdi?" She asked in a stern tone.

" Cool down meera.." saying so Harish took her to the dining area that's empty .

" They are getting on my nerves!" She said rubbing her forehead while he pulled her towards him.

" Enanga pandreeenga?" She asked trying to move away from him.

" Rendu naala kandukave maatira.." he complained and she ruffled his hair.

" Aiyoo en aasa purusha! Marriage function lam mudiyara varaiku wait pannu ." She said trying to divert him.

" Aprm ah , Ananya oru thambi Papa ketala adhuku erpadu panlama?!" He asked mischievously.

" Chi..Ninapu dhan ." She said and pushed him away.

" Anni , ungala Ananya theditu Iruka.." Vikram said and she left the place immediately.

Harish very well know about his brother so he glared him

" Morachadhu podhum..Ipo vandhu porupana Annan ah enna ready pannunga.." dhruva said adjusting his collar.

" Ananya enga Arjun?!" Meera asked as her eyes searched for Ananya.

" She's helping Vikashini." Arjun said as he fed Avanthika her favourite desert.

" Ok I will see." Saying so she left.

Arjun wiped Avanthika s mouth with his kerchief and she smiled at him.

" Nivi maa...Unna anni kooptanga.." Vikram told as he entered the kitchen and bite his tounge as he realised that Nivetha is actually helping Vikashini along with meera .

" Naan epo koopten Vikram?" Meera asked raising her eyebrows.

" Hehehe..." Vikram smiled sheepishly.

" Po ma nivi , before your husband tries something else." Vikashini giggled.

Nivetha felt embarassed.

Glaring at Vikram she followed him to the guest room.

"Fraud fraud fraud uh" nivetha slapped Vikram's shoulders as soon as their entered the room.

"Aii aii vailkithu di raatchasi "Vikram told and she stared at him for a minute and stared laughing.

"You never change vikrameyy'" nivetha told as he pulled her towards herself

"Sari sollu enna achi?why did you drag me from there?" Nivetha asked playing with his chain.

"Summa tha unna pakkanum pola iruthuchi" Vikram told innocently and nivetha could not help but kiss those cheeks .

"Ammaaaaa,appaaaaaaa" ashwin yelled from outside knocking the door .

Nivetha giggled looking at the frustrated Vikram .

"Un paiyan tha poi enna nu kelu,enku kitchen la work iruku" nivetha told and opened the door and went away.

Vikram came out and searched for ashwin .

"Dai! Enna da achi ? Why did you knock the door?" Vikram asked

" Enkita sanda podra maariye pesadheenga appaa" ashwin told showing his puppy eyes

Ashwin was exactly like nivetha in showing his puppy eyes as melting vikram's heart.

"Taara came! Me goes and plays with her" ashwin shouted in excitement and ran towards taara 

Ashwin had a best friend and her name was Taara.
If something ashwin is very possessive about something in the world is its his mom , sisters(avanthika and Ananya) and Taara. He's chatting with Taara ignoring his dad who was glaring at him

" Ipo ve start pannitan pathiya nive ma ?!" Vikram said walking towards the family who was in the stage and Nivetha and others  laughed  out loud.

They are now a happy family now. They took a family photo and their memories are to be cherished forever.