|•ACCIDENT•|

Saptingala frands🐒

Sari vanga story ku povam🐧
____________________________

" Vikram?" Her lips whispered in shock .

He looked at her with longing eyes. His eyes met hers and even the distance didn't help her to avoid his gaze.

She standing in the balcony and he's standing in the road. But still she felt like he's standing very close to her.

His intense glare was so deep

In a fraction of second a car hit Vikram and passed like nothing happened. As it's early morning and Dhruv's house is situated in an isolated place the traffic will be less.

Nivetha can't digest the fact. Still she couldn't believe what happened in the past one hour. She's crying holding Vikram's hands who is unconscious due to the medicine effect.

" Mam..I need to inject him. Please wait outside." The nurse said and nivetha nodded.

She came out of the room and sat on the corridor lifelessly. She felt a hands on her shoulder and by seeing Dhruv she can't control her tears.

" Vikrammmm..." She's unable to control her tears. She sat down and started crying vigorously covering her face with her hands.

Dhruv 's heart ached to see her like this. Her eyes are swollen as she's continously sobbing for nearly an hour.

"Niv...." He's about to say something but his phone rang stopping him.

By seeing the caller ID his eyes went small and he moved away from Nivetha as he don't want her to hear anything.

" Hello.."

" What's your problem? Why you saved Vikram ?" Arjun yelled at Dhruv.

Yeah it's him who planned the accident. But he didn't expect Dhruv to admit him in the hospital and pay the fees. That irked him as he knows Dhruv is Vikram's enemy like him.

" What's your problem? That accident happened in front of my house and even if it's a stranger I would have done the same." Dhruv yelled back.

" Your testing my patience Dhruv. I want him to die but keep on coming in my way from the beginning. I won't be patient Everytime." Arjun said in calm yet dangerous tone .

" For how many years did you know him?" Dhruv asked gritting his teeth.

" He's my enemy for the past 5 years and you are the obstacle in my way." Arjun said and Dhruv clenched his fist.

" You just know him for the past 5 years but I know him for the past freaking 25 years.." he yelled stamping his foot on the wall shocking Arjun.

He never researched about Dhruvs relationship with Vikram. But he never expected that they both knew each other from childhood.

" If someone does good to his family it should be me and if someone causes downfall to him it should be me. Don't come in my way Orelse you will face the beast inside me." Dhruv disconnected the call but his bloodshot eyes are enough to show how angry he's.

Nivetha's heart passed a beat when the car hit Vikram. It took few minutes for her to understand what's going on around her.

" Vikram..." She heard Dhruv's voice and that brought her back to reality. She ran down like a mad woman and she felt an unbearable pain in her heart to see him lying on the road with a pool of blood.

" What the hell? Why are you guys standing idle? Bring the car." Dhruv yelled at his men.

Nivetha tried to lift him but all her attempts are futile till Dhruv helped her. He drove to hospital and Vikram is lying on her lap , his dress is covered with blood making her cry bitterly.

" Please Vikram...Enna paaru..I won't leave you again.. Please thakkadu ..I'm sorry..I can't imagine a life without you.. Please..." She sobbed .

But he didn't respond. Even though his heart ached to see his nivi maa but the pain he's undergoing isn't letting him even to move his hands. His subconscious mind is witnessing everything but his body isn't supporting him.

She admitted him in the hospital with the help of Dhruv and Dhruv took care of the fees. In the fear of losing him she forgot to notice that's happening around her.

" Mam ,He opened his eyes.You can see him now." The nurse said and without even wasting a second she rushed inside and her heart ached to see him lying with lots of equipments connected to him.

" Nivi maa.." his lips whispered and she bit her lower lips trying to control her tears but failed miserably.

She went near the bed and his eyes met hers. He tried to hold her hands but she took away her hands and he felt a deep pain in his heart.

" Sorry nivi maa.." he said with difficulty.

This condition of him broke her. She heard about the duo of Aadhitya group of companies. She heard that their single word is enough to shut the mouth of the person opposite to them. But now he's even struggling to say a sentence.

" Will you give me a chance?" He said in a low tone . She didn't reply she just sat near him and it's enough for him.

" Is it paining still?" She asked in a low tone.

He nodded his head horizontally with a weak smile.

Here Shruthi is yelling at Raghavi who is holding her cheeks which is giving her the burning sensation.

____________________________

" You can't even make him stay with you for few minutes. Shame on you." Shruthi said hurting Raghavi's ego.

" Your trying to make Dhruv fall for you for the past 4 years. But what's the result?" Raghavi mocked her and Shruthi shut her room's door on Raghavi s face.
____________________________

In the hospital ,

" Nivetha..You didn't eat anything from the morning.. Atleast have this juice." Dhruv forwaded her the juice and she got it as she needs some energy she's feeling very weak.

" You love him a lot right?" Dhruv asked and Nivetha couldn't identify the feeling in his voice. She just stared at him and Dhruv felt an unknown pain while seeing her.

" I understand.." he said and hugged her . He patted her shoulders and she cried thinking about her fate.

She's even unable to hate the man who betrayed her. She is unable to witness the pain of her husband who betrayed her.

Dhruv s eyes landed on the entrance of the corridor and by seeing the person he's hell shocked and he moved away from Nivetha. When Nivetha lifted her head she didn't expect HER there.....

***************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes