|•Shruthi •|

Like a angry bull vikram entered into the house and Nivetha was following him silently.

The look on his face was enough to say her how tensed and worried he was for his family.

Little didn't she know that he was not worried for others but he worried for his one and only Anjadi perfume.

Vikram knew to what extent raghavi can go to gain something and he also know about meera and harish just a word from meera and harish won't hesitate to kill raghavi and its vikram's responsibility to protect his nivi ma who was too fragile for the world.

Meera was standing near the sofa with Avanthika in her arms. She had literally nothing to talk with raghavi,

Raghavi and a lady who was in the same age of Raghavi was sitting on the sofa .

"Mama..."Raghavi told and stood up as soon as she saw vikram.

Vikram clenched his fists hard and was ready to punch her when he felt a soft hands wrapped around his arms .

He looked at Nivetha and she with her doe eyes looked into his eyes and nodded as no.

Immediately vikarm loosened his fist and took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose

"Akka this is my friend shruthi ,she is a surgeon here ,i am gone stay with her here for a while" raghavi told and meera was just staring at her.

Meera hated the fact that the girl who she is talking is her own sister who caused her bad .

Shruthi took a good 10 mins to stare Nivetha top to bottom which made Nivetha uncomfortable ,vikram immediately stood infront of Nivetha covering her.

Shruthi rolled her eyes and gave a sarcastic smile and turned towards meera and smiled.

"Shall we leave raghavi?" Shruthi asked and raghavi nodded and both of them walked out.

Meera stood for a minute and took a deep breath and went into her room along with Avanthika.

Settling down in the car raghavi stared at vikarm and Nivetha through the window .

"You should have been in her place right?" Shruthi asked and raghavi just sat still.
Giving a sly smile shruthi started the car.

"U want vikram! don't you?" Shruthi asked maintaining her focus on the road.

"It's all too late to even think about that shruthi he is married " raghavi whispered.

Shruthi gave a mysterious smile to raghavi it took her few seconds to understand what her smile means and that made her eyes go wide in shock and excitement.

"You have things stored from them right?"raghavi asked smiling happily and shruthi smiled back at her with same excitement level of hers.

____________________________

Vikram was standing in the terrace with his hands in his pocket and his eyes staring at the sky.

He had so many things in his plate now , and like a cherry in top of the icecream raghavi is here and Nivetha wants to work in dhruv 's company .

Though Vikram made necessary arrangements ,he knew it is gone be hard.

He was so involved in his thoughts and staring at the moon that he didn't even notice that his own moon walked towards him.

"Saptya vikrameyy " Nivetha asked in her usual excited tone and vikram nodded

"Mm " that's all was his reply.

No reasons but Nivetha always hated "mm or hmm" as a reply. She stared at him for a minute.

She could literally feel the tension and his worries though his eyes .

She herself didn't understand why but his eyes were just like a mirror of his heart to her.

She could literally say what he feels after having a peek through his eyes.

His eyes always spoke volumes to her

"Shall we go to the museum tomorrow again ?" Nivetha asked

"Mm" he again hummed and Nivetha clenched her fists.

She knew he was in a bad mood and she was trying hard to make him feel better but this man was one different kind of human being .

"Enku pasikuthe vikram"she told and when vikrameyyyy is changing into vikarm then this man should understand he is in trouble .

"Mm" vikarm hummed again as he was lost in his own thoughts.
And this made Nivetha angry.

she pulled towards her and bite his arms and with her small fisted hands , she hit his chest and pushed him.

"raatchasi...raatchasi anjadi raatchasi " vikram yelled rubbing his arms

" anjadi huh? Yovv poya " she told and started walking down in angry.

That's when vikarm understood he triggered her.

"Ayyoo" he whispered yelled

"Nivi ma irku" vikarm yelled and jogged behind her.
But Nivetha was in no mood to listen to him ,she just continued to walk.

"Nillu ma ,pls ma ,iru ma ,oru nimisha ma , nivi maa " ashwin started his tape record as he ran behind her.

Seeing her not stop, Vikram made his speed a little high .

Vikarm stopped her by holding her shoulders tightly and all of sudden he bent down and picked Nivetha in his arms .

"Vikrameyyyy " Nivetha gasped to his sudden action.

"Tight ah pudichiko " he told as he started walking , her right hand immediately wrapped around his neck and the other hands clutched his shirt tightly.

"Kela meera ka irupanga " Nivetha barely whispered looking at him.

"Irukutum , enaku enna? Nee en wife na unna thookituporan " vikram answered and hearing the word wife Nivetha's cheeks started turning red.

Vikarm slowly placed Nivetha on the bed and kneeled down on the floor.

"Ragh..." Nivetha started when vikarm placed his finger on her lips making her stop.

"Sleep nivi ma , you have to join work tomorrow, don't think much ellam kaduval setting tha " vikarm told and Nivetha nodded with a smile and he covered her with a blanket .

____________________________

The next day morning Nivetha was busy getting ready, she wore a light pink plain shirt with a peach colour skirt ,her hairs were tied into a bun with few straps on her forehead

"Nivi ma do u remember what i said u?" Vikarm asked as he drive the car towards her office.

"Haan , i should not talk to strangers and maintain distance from them , if any problem i should call u immediately, aprom time ku sapdanu " Nivetha told and vikarm smiled at her.

Reaching the office Nivetha bided her bye to her husband and walked into her new work place .

Half a day passed and so far everything was just perfect.
But then she needed to submit a report for which dhruv 's signature was needed .

She stood up from her place picking a blur colour file and opened his cabin door and what she heard made her eyes go wide ,the files in her hands fell down .

**************************
WE MISSED YOU ALL 🥺🥺EPDI IRKUKIGA?

AND SINCE SHRUTHI IS ALSO A NEGATIVE ROLE SHE HAS NO CAST FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE ANYONE 😌

HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes