|•ANJADI PERFUME•|

" kalyanam aana... Freedom poiduma?" She laughed hard holding her stomach hearing him say that.

" Idhellam naan sollavendiadhu." She said and again started laughing looking at him who in turn glared her.

" Will you stop laughing?" He asked and irritation is clearly visible in his voice. She suppressed her laugh by seeing his expression.

" Okay what made you come and meet me here?. I thought you aren't interested in this marriage." He said and she chuckled thinking about what happened this morning.

*FLASHBACK*

" Amma coffee." She said drying her hair but her mom glared her and turned her face. When she searched for her dad he's sitting silently and reading the newspaper.

She sat near him but he didn't even take his eyes off the paper.

" Why are you both behaving like this?" She asked irritated.

" Why should we answer you? Are you listening to our words?" Her mom asked her and Nivetha glared them.

" Why are you forcing me?" She asked and her dad kept the newspaper aside.

" Nivi..Naanga un nalladhuku dane solrom..Romba nalla paiyen da ..Kai neraya sambadhikararu.. Family um nalla family.Aprm Ennada venum? Unaku marriage panni pakanum nu Engaluku aasai irukadha? " Her dad asked and she is about to talk but is interrupted by her mom.

" Un life la indha mudivu eduka kooda engaluku rights illaya nivi?" Her mom asked and she don't know what to reply.

" But Amma..." Now her dad interrupted " Nee happy ah irupa da.."

Her parents didn't let her speak and brainwashed her . The result is she agreed to come with them.

She knows that her parents are doing it for her good only and she trust their decision.  Also she liked Vikram there was something in him which made her interested in him So she agreed.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

" Typical middle class things" she said and shrugged her shoulders. He chuckled and they ordered  the food.

She didn't give heed to him she was busy with her plate and he shaked his head in disbelief.

" Btw what are qualities you expect from your wife?" She asked munching the French fries into her mouth.

" Why suddenly?" He asked and she replied " I think our parents already decided about our marriage. So it's waste of time to think that this marriage won't happen. Also I don't have any reason to reject you. " She said and he didn't expect her to say boldly that she isn't having any reason to reject him .

" Your having an unique voice." He said all of sudden.

She look at him confused and he rubbed his nape smiling sheepishly. They talked about random things . Both forgot about the question she asked him. Maybe if she tried to know about it they would have avoided some problems in future.

Meera went to washroom and Harish got a call from his PA.

Nivetha's phone rang and she excused herself and went taking her phone.

Harish's expression changed after he disconnected the call. He look at Vikram with a knowing look and stood near the window at the restaurant.

Seeing this Vikram went and stood near his brother.

" Ennachu?" Vikram asked Harish.

Harish folded his sleeves and yawned.

" Namma project ah avan vaangitanama. Ipodan call vandhadhu." He said and Vikram just said " Ohh.."

Meera who saw the brothers standing near the window went near them and asked what happened. She's shocked hearing it but by seeing their expressions she understood that they did or planned something.

"Edavadhu panniteengla Enna?" She asked and by the smirk on their faces she confirmed it.

" Actually indha project avlo worth lam illa. Ungala India kootitu vara Dan indha project ah use pannen..But ivanuku doubt vanduruchu India vandadhum..Minister uncle oda project ah vida idhu important ah nu Dan first indha project pathi visarichan. But kandupidichitan. Idhanaala namaluku profit lam perusa illa. But naan nalla profit nu sonnapo Dan ivanuku doubt vanduruchu. Adhukaprom naanga Dan plan panni adha namma rival company ku pora madhiri panom." Vikram said and Meera look at the duo proudly.

Vikram s phone rang and he smirked by seeing the caller ID.

" Dhruv." He said with a smirk and attended the call.

" Ena Vikram? Romba sad ah irupa pola. Epovume phone eduthadhum annanum thambiyum avlo pesuveenga..Inaiku Enna ipdi ivlo silent ah iruka?" He asked and the reply he got is the laughing sound of Vikram.

His PA entered his cabin and forwarded a file with trembling hands. He is hell shocked when he opened it.

" Enna Mr.Dhruv sound eh kano? Oh un office ku andha file vandurucha? Paavam 40 lakhs loss pola andha PROJECT naala?" He said stressing the word project and dhruv broke the nearby vase making Vikram to chuckle. He expected this .

" Vikrameyyyy..Inga vaa." Nivetha called him and for a minute he is shocked. His brother and sister in law gave him a teasing look and went down giving the couple privacy.

" Ennanu koopta?" He asked nearing her.

" Vikrameyyyy." She said scrolling through her phone.

" Vikram ne koopdu podhum." He said and she murmured under her breath but he heard it clearly. " Mr.Arrogant."

" Nice Nick name Ms. Kd fellow ." He said and she glared him.

" Seri edhuku koopta?" He asked her.

" Enaku photo eduthu thaanga indha background la." She said and stood near a table. He got her phone and took pics of hers in different poses. He can't deny the fact that she's looking very cute in the pics.

" Nivi ..Enna d idhu?" Her mom asked angrily and nivetha don't know what to answer.

" Maapilai Kita poi photo lam eduka sollitu iruka.. Neenga ponga maapilai..Keela ungaluku dan waiting. " Her mom said glaring nivetha.

" Okay athai." He said like a responsible son in law and went down not before winking at his kd fellow.

Nivetha be like " Athaiya?? Maapilai ah? Ennada nadakudhu Inga?"

After giving tons of advice to her daughter her mom went down followed by nivetha.

" Ponnu epdi da pudichiruka?" Meera asked and without his knowledge he replied " Apdiye anjadi perfume madhiri iruka." He told looking at nivetha who was scrolling her phone

Meera didn't expect it her eyes widened in shock. Her mother in law asked what and she said nothing.

" Adhenna perfume?" She asked in a teasing tone and that's when he realized what he said. He rubbed his nape.

After some formal talk nivetha s family bid bye to Vikram s family and that's when she realized that her phone is with Vikram.

" Mr.Arrogantyyyy Chi Vikram en phone uh ." She said and Harish is trying hard to control his laugh hearing how she called his so called 24 carat gold 🤭.

He glared her and gave her the phone.  She smiled sheepishly and her eyes scanned him from top to bottom. She asked something to him that he didn't expect.

***********************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes