|•ENGAGED💍 •|

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION ,WE ARE NOT SHIPPING OR MORPHING 🧘‍♀️
SEE THIS STORY JUST AS STORY.🧞‍♀️
____________________________

The early morning sun light  spreaded  through out the city and vikram stood in the balcony staring at the orange sky .

He was wearing a light pink colour full hand silk shirt which he folded until his elbows and paired it with white silk dhoti .

The thin gold chain on his neck and that bracket on his hand was just making his look even more attractive

He looked like a good tamil nadu  samathu boy and the smile on his face told the world how happy he was today.

After all its his engagement in a few hours , in a few hours Nivetha will officially be his fiance and that thought was enough for a grown up man like him to blush.

We know how cute boys look when they blush especially vikarm when he blushes 🙈

The whole engagement hall looked like a fairytale with flowers and lights all around , the noise from the guests were heard clearly.

Everything seemed perfect but the happy man was not in peace.

How can he even dare to yell his nivi ma? His angry issues were his first enemy

Vikarm and his angry issues were a combination no one wanted to even get a peak of it.

And yesterday things happened around triggered him ,which made him yell at Nivetha and as a result she didn't even care to attend his calls or even reply his messages or even look at his handsome face after last night.

Taking a deep breath he turned around and picked his phone and called his Anjadi perfume, the ring went on and on and the call ended saying the person didn't pick up the call.

This was the same thing happening from last night till now , sighing vikarm dropped his phone on the table and saw harish and meera standing near the entrance.

"Chithappaaaa" Avanthika yelled happily and ran towards vikram and he immediately picked her up and kissed her cheeks making Avanthika giggle.

"They are calling you down vikarm..." harish told and his phone started ringing, harish excused himself and went out.

"Is Nivetha ready?" Vikram asked .

"Oh ohhhhhhhhh , apdi "meera asked teasing

"Yen? Na summa tha keta" vikram told with a shrug but only he knows how badly he is controlling himself from running out and say his  nivi ma that he is sorry.

Today was a dream to him and even for Nivetha and they are fighting ,his blood boiled knowing the reason is none other than the great raghavi.

"Sir sir enna kulukulu land huh? Time achu kela vanga"meera told and vikram nodded smiling and followed her down.

____________________________

Nivetha sat infront of the mirror staring at the beautiful woman in the mirror.

She was dolled up in a light pink saree with beautiful white  stone ornaments, being a bride she indeed put up makeup and that perfectly suited her tone and made her look even more gorgeous.