|•MR AND MRS•|

AUTHORS👻: Ashaangians in manakumuralai manadhil vaithu kondu Naanga sila katchigalai thavirthullom🙂
____________________________

Time was around 10 in the morning, the whole house was filled with loud giggles, 'dharala prabhu ' song was running in the background ,the children were running here and there.

And here Mr and Mrs vikram were sitting next to each other on the floor, Nivetha was trying hard not to blush and vikram sat there looking at all those teasing looks he was getting from his family and friends.

He turned around and saw Nivetha talking to Avanthika ,she looked completely different in the plain red saree she wore .
The glow on his bride's face was worth staring at.
The vermillion on her hair partial which was filled by him was making her look like a grown up woman .

She was his now !His wife ,his nivi ma and no one can even get inbetween them .

"Vikarm" someone shook his shoulders and he looked up and kani vikarm's cousin sister smiled at him teasingly
And that's when realized he has been staring at Nivetha for way to long ,that now all his friends were giving his teasing looks.

This made Nivetha blush even more .she was a blushing mess since morning.

Ever since he tied the knot ,she felt some what powerful ,a wave of confidence was hitting her.
Something was telling her that she took a right decision.

Kani akka and meera placed a bucket filled with water and flowers infront of the newly wedded couple and meera smirked at vikarm and he gulped he freaking know what game they are gone make them play.

He clearly remembered how he teased the hell out meera and harish on their wedding.

Meera removed a finger ring for hand and dropped it into the bucket.

" ena vikram ready huh?" meera said and vikram looked at Nivetha only to find her looking her him already.

Vikarm and Nivetha both left their hands into the bucket.

Just when Nivetha was about to get the ring out from the bucket Vikarm held Nivetha's hand inside the bucket and slightly pinched her making her eyes wide and she left the ring.

She immediately turned towards him and he winked at her making her heart stop a beat .

The fun continued for few more minutes and vikram's mother told Nivetha to rest .

Nivetha went up to Vikram's room in order to take rest and vikram followed her silently.

When suddenly harish stopped him .

" Dei Konjomachum en thambi madhiri nadanthuko. Ipdiya udane pinadi pova?" Harish asked him.

" Un thambi madhiri dhanda nadandhukren..Enna nee marriage ku munnadi pannadha naan marriage ku aprm pandren. " He said in a teasing way and harish rubbed his nape.

" Seri seri..Vidu adha." He said and vikram smiled at him in a teasing way.

" Ipove pogadha..Anga inum Konjo relatives irukanga.. Oru 15 minutes la avanga poiduvanga aprm po." Harish said and Vikram pinched his cheeks lovingly.

Bujiku bujiku bujiku

" Needan Annan.." he said and went harish shaked his head in disbelief.

The evening went in a blur ,many relatives were wishing them and things were happening.
It was around 10 at night when Nivetha and vikram were alone in vikram's room.