•|ROOT OF REVENGE|•

Time was around 8.40 at night , vikram's mother was in the kitchen and Vikram was standing outside the house waiting for Nivetha.

He had no idea what nive was feeling right now !! He knows she is hurt but how will he explain what is happening to her and on top of that what does she know about arjun?

His head felt like blasting!so he sat there  Gently rubbing his head Vikram saw Vicky and nivetha walking towards him.

He could not help but feel jealous seeing his women laugh at him. He very well know how good friend Vicky is to nive but then  It's gone be 2 days already since he came here and nivetha ignored him like he didn't exist .

Talking with him when his mother is there and then not even looking at his face in her absence made Vikram to convince his mother to stay for a few more days.

"Bye nivethaaaa!" Vicky told and nivi nodded and walked into her room .

"Boss"

"Sirrrr"

"Broo"

Vicky tried calling Vikram but Vikram was so lost in nivetha who looked extremely beautiful in that simple pink floral saree

"Vikrameyyyyyy" Vicky yelled and Vikram turned around with a jerk

"Aii paaruda!! Vikrameyy nu sonna current shock adicha maari pakkura
Nice nga nice " Vicky told smiling his smile had teasing.

"Nive ku mattum tha na Vikrameyy ungaluku vikarm"he told with his cold face and Vicky hissed .

"Ana Vikrameyyyy enku unga Vikrameyyyy nu sollurathu pudichiruku  so na apdi tha solluva sari bye Vikrameyyyy!" Vicky yelled and jogged away to his house.

Nivetha who happened to see all this laughed and saw Vikram looking at her.

Vicky had this nerve to always pull people's leg .

"Nivi ma nillu "Vikram called and held her hands pulling her towards him .

"Na solluradha kelu..." Just when vikarm was about to start his mother walked in .

Vikarm immediately left nivetha and rubbed his nape nervously.

Nivetha just wanted to dig a big hole in the  ground  and go underground atleast for a day .

His mother smiled sheepishly and said "n..na i and Vicky will go to the Market and come soon" she told as she searched for a bag .

"Inthuku tha sonnna na ooru ku poran nu ketana !" His mother mumbled which was clearly heard by nivetha which made her eyes go wide.

As soon as his mother left , nivetha walked towards him and started slapping his arms

"Fraud fraud fraud "

"Ahhh Valikudhu di anjadi   raatchasi " vikarm told rubbing his arms and some old good memories rushed into nivetha , giving a small sad smile she started walking when he pulled her again and wrapped his hands around her waist .

"Oru 10 mins pesalam nivi ma ellam sari agum plesh" he asked
Nivetha being nivetha kept on struggling to remove herself from his hold.

"Plesh ma plesh ma pleshhh" Vikram asked pouting ,making his eyes small , nivetha stopped struggling for a min and looked at him .

After all her tiny body didn't even hurt his huge one

"Bulldozer" she mumbled which he didn't hear .

Nivetha's eyes closed and she took a deep breath .

"Enna achi ma ?" Vikram asked , nivetha gently pushed him away and ran to the washroom and throw up what she ate for dinner .

Vikarm stood behind her and held her hairs gently and rubbed her back .

"Enna achi nive? Nee okay va? Doctor kita polama ? Illa vena i will call the doctor and ask him to come here!"vikarm told as pulled his phone .

"Vena! I am okay inthu fo..food poison tha
You wanted to talk la? Va namma terrace ku polam" nivetha told and started walking to the terrace and vikarm nodded and followed her .

___________________________________

nivetha sat down comfortably , leaning back to the wall and Vikram sat next to her not leaving any gap inbetween , nivetha sighed and looked at him .

She was so wrong! When she said he didn't miss her.
Her handsome man's face was literally like a devadas with these black circles and untrimmed beard .

"Nive!! See being in maf..."
Nivetha stopped him in halfway

"Un mafia story enku vena Vikram! ARJUN!! Avan pathi sollu " nivetha asked ,her eyes had a fire while she spoke .

"AYESHA" Vikram whispered and nivetha immediately closed her eyes and leaned back.

She was right! her Guess was right!

"If today i and our family is in this State ,she is one of the reason"

"Avala maari la oru ponnu!! Pahh chance a illa theriyuma nivi ma apdi oru ponnu " Vikram told and his tone said how sad he was.

"She was a orphan who was born and brought up in coimbatore. To be honest more than her adulthood her childhood was traumatic . Losing her mother the very next minute she was born and her own father disowning her. Ayesha had to grow up without of love and care"

"Ayesha was a like a fragile flower to us but he mercilessly crashed her under his shoes " vikarm told closing his eyes.

"He?" Nivetha asked

"ARJUN the one you were asking for!the one who is behind all the things happening in our life currently"

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes