|•FIRST MEETING•|

Meera is searching her earrings hurriedly as it's already late . At that time she felt a strong pull and as a result she's landed on his chest . Harish is looking at his wife with a mischievous smile and she glared him.

She tried to remove his grip on her but she's unable to do so. That's when she realised that he just took bath and is shirtless. She lowered her head trying to hide her blush but her man caught her red handed ( faced) .

He lifted her chin and she turned her face making him chuckle. He made her stand infront of the mirror and she's looking at him with questioning eyes. He slowly opened the drawer and took her earrings from it and she smiled sheepishly. He made her wear it and his cold hands are giving her the tickling sensation even though it had been 6 years they started their life together.

" Hari..." She's unable to complete the sentence due to his closeness. He cupped her cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

He whispered " Your looking more beautiful today Pondatii." She blushed hearing it and pushed him .

" Heartless wifey.." he murmured making her chuckle.

" What you want?" She asked and he held her hands and she's waiting to witness what's he upto.

Before he could say something their room door opened and Vikram is standing there showing his teeth. Meera burst out laughing and harish is irritated by the entry of his brother.

" What do you want?" Harish asked irritated.

" You.....I mean I wanna talk with you." Vikram said smirking and harish said he will come in few minutes.

" Possessiveness huh?" Meera asked and checked herself once again on the mirror.

" Perfect." She whispered and turned to see him in dhoti .

" Why are you seeing me like I'm your food?" Harish asked and she turned her face another side in embarassment.

" After a long time your wearing dhoti na?" She asked trying to divert him and he nodded with a small smile.

" Help me to select the shirt.." saying so he pulled her towards him and she selected a shirt and forwarded it to him.

He wore that shirt but he didn't fix the collar correctly. She chuckled and fixed his collar while he encircled his hands around her bare waist .

Her mother in law called her but if she wanna go she knows she wanna please her husband. She kissed on his cheeks and he's shocked as he didn't expect it. Using this gap she ran away from the room making him chuckle. He went to talk with Vikram.

" Why you called me?" He asked Vikram.

" Why are you yelling at me?? Don't you know how to talk slowly?" He asked and harish glared him.

" God ! Why do i have a loveless and heartless Brother like him?" He asked dramatically and harish twisted his ears.

" Aaahhhhh.." He pretended to be in pain and harish shake his head in disbelief.

" Don't be over dramatic. Say why you called me? Need help to wear dhoti?" He asked and Vikram smiled sheepishly.

" So that's the matter." Harish said and Vikram rubbed his nape.

" Come." Harish said and went inside Vikram s room.

" Help me to select the matching shirt da." He said and harish chose a pink colour shirt for him .

Harish helped Vikram to wear the dhoti and they took a selfie.

Avanthika came running to them with a chocolate in her hands and harish picked her up.