|•MISSING HER! •|

Standing in the streets of Switzerland, Vikram's eyes went around looking at each and everyone hoping it is his nivi ma .

His hairs messed up,body sweating and heart beating fast.
His hands were on his knees with him panting hard due to running around.

A call from harish made him stand still.

"Did u find her?" Was harish's first question

"Illa anna" vikram whispered as his eye started to well up with tears.

Harish knew how he felt!vikram won't easily call him as anna and today he did which showed harish how he felt.

"Iru da na varen" harish told

Back in office when Nivetha found out the truth , Pin drop of silence and the strong eye contact of Nivetha and vikram was broken by raghavi who
Slightly shook vikram.

Nivetha felt unknown emotions in her.She felt betrayed!

Tears flew down her cheeks and her lips shivered a little.
Nivetha wiped her tears harshly and pressed her lips together controlling her sobs.

Her eyes once again wandered around the room and ended on vikram who stood still.

Looking at him ,Nivetha's eyes filled with tears once again she closed her eyes allowing the tears in her eyes to flow down.

Vikram's heart ached looking at his smiling girl cry!
He took a step forward to embrace her and explain things to her but Nivetha stopped him showing her hand and she stared at into his eyes and turned her face away in disgust and walked out from the room.

"Nivi ma iru" vikram yelled and jogged behind her but stopped when raghavi held his hands .

Vikram was already tensed and looking at her angry filled his nervous.

Pulling his hands roughly from her ,vikram gave one tight slap to raghavi which made her stumble back .

"Mama" raghavi whispered has she held her cheeks in pain.

Vikram placed his finger on his lips indicating her to keep quiet.

Hurriedly he opened the door and ran out and saw Nivetha was missing.

And now It's gone be 4 hours since Nivetha was missing and vikram didn't even have a slightest idea where she would be.

Nivetha knew no one here ,she didn't even have her phone with her and thinking about things made vikram worried.

He knew Nivetha would be going though a emotional phase right and on top of it he was no where around her to protect her in a place where his enemies are just waiting for a chance to harm them.

A black car stopped next to him and harish came out from it followed by meera.

Vikram was just standing still not knowing what to do .

His eyes slowly started tearing up.
Just the thought of her not being by his side broke his heart into million pieces .

The powerful mafia leader felt powerless without her and that's the effect she had on him.

His idea was not to hide it from her but he had no other option too another than hiding.

"Vikram namma veetuku pola,kandipa Nivetha varuva" meera told and vikram just stood still .

How can he go to a house where his nivi ma won't be there to welcome him.

Harish held his hands and dragged him to the car .