|•HARISH AND ARJUN•|

Harish immediately ended the call and wiped his tears which escaped his eyes without his knowledge after all it was his best friend's birthday and he thought about like thousand times to wish him a simple happy birthday!
Which broke his heart.

___________________________________

Arjun and harish were best friends back then even before Harish and Vikram started their company.
Arjun was the first person to help harish in Swizz

Infact it was arjun who helped Harish in many aspects to settle down.

As days passed arjun and harish grew close but Vikram was not bothered about their friendship or he didn't know much about them as he was busy with company works and Raghavi .

A few days passed and harish and arjun lost touch and got busy as Meera faced Abortion and that time was when arjun meet Ayesha.

Harish had no idea about arjun being ayesha's boyfriend and stuffs and arjun had no idea about harish being a brotherly figure to Ayesha.

When Ayesha escaped from arjun and harish brought her to their house.

That's when harish knew about Arjun's behaviour towards Ayesha .

Harish never expected this from him! And ayesha was someone special to him she was a sister from another mother to him and seeing her suffering every minute she lived made all the respect harish had towards arjun turn into hate and revenge.

Later when arjun when came to know that harish was the one who was hiding Ayesha

He was broken! And losing Ayesha pushed him into pain and that pain changed into hatred towards harish and Vikram .

Tho Vikram has no idea that these two were friends ,harish started fearing he might know and that's also a reason for his behaviour towards Vikram

___________________________________

"Dhruvaaaaaaa" Harish screamed from the terrace

Vikram who was passing by stood and looked up.

"Sollu da anna " Vikram asked

"Unna Peru enna dhruvaa ? Illa la appo po" harish told
Vikram shaked his head in disbelief and tapped dhruva's shoulder and pointed up and went away.

"Sollunga na" dhruvaa asked to which harish sighed him to come up

"Dhruva ippo nee paris ponum thana?" Harish asked

Dhruva rubbed his nape and looked at harish confused.

His face clearly showed he wanna meet vikashini but his eyes showed how nervous he was too meet her...

In these years this was the first Harish ever saw nervousness in his eyes and that showed how much vikashini mattered to him.

"Na vikashini ah pathi kekala da!! Nammaku oru deal okay achula antha poi paakkanum " Harish told and dhruva nodded.

"Inki night private jet la Paris po dhruva anga na solladha sariya! "Harish told seriously and dhruva nodded .

"Intha mattum enku Pannu dhruva please" Harish told after explaining him what to do and dhruva nodded

"Sari na !I will take care" dhruva told

"And make sure Vikram doesn't know about this" Harish told and dhruva nodded understandingly and left .

Taking a deep breath!!he looked around the terrace and Harish's eyes fell on nivetha and Vikram who were walking around the house holding each other's hands.

He genuinely felt happy seeing them happy!

Indeed Ayesha was right!

___________________________________
Vikram held nivetha's hand and smiled at her as they both slowly walked around the house talking random things .

All of sudden nivetha went quite while Vikram was ranting about how weak she is.

Nivetha turned towards him and slapped his arms

"Hey raatchasi Valikudhu dii" Vikram hissed as he rubbed his arms .

"Idhulam  domastic violence theriyuma " vikarm told pouting

"Nee en apdi panna?" Nivetha asked pouting sadly and Vikram looked at her confused.

"Namma first oru wedding la meet panom la ?" Nivetha asked and Vikram nodded

"Ama ama!! Nee aprm unna cousins la en shirt mela juice pour paningla and namma first meeting ah epdi marapen na?" Vikram told the last part proudly

"Ahaan! Namma first meeting appo enku theriyathu nee tha en purshan ah vara pora nu "

"Unna na evlo sight adicen  theiryuma anki avlo handsome ah irundha ana nee enna pakkaa kooda illa!! Appo en mela unaku pasame illa la?" Nivetha asked and that's when Vikram realised it's her mood swings playing around.

He smiled at her and decided to play along with her...

"Yaru sonna? Na kooda unna sight adichen" vikarm told

"Apdiya?"

"Ama nive ma!! Anki nee Orange and pink half saree semma cute ah irunda" Vikram told making nivetha smile

"Dha chi family ah inthu " Meera who came there told making Vikram rub his nape nervously , nivetha slowly hid her small self behind him in embarrassment

"Hehe akka" nivetha told.

Meera smiled at them "night achi! Cold la romba neram irukadhinga ulla ponga" Meera told and walked inside.

___________________________________
The next day dhruva reached paris and went to Arjun's place

Arjun was currently staying in a hotel .

Knocking his door dhruva stood in the entrance .

Arjun opened the door and was shocked to see dhruva there.he looked at dhruva confused .

"Harish sent me!! I am here to give you your birthday gift by Harish!" Dhruva told and arjun nodded and opened the door fully and saw him still standing still .

"Enna ach.." even before arjun could complete a tiny soft sound of anklets caught his attention.

He bended down and saw a small girl who was in the same age of Avanthika and looked more or less like Avanthika peeking...

Arjun's heart for a minute filled with unknown happiness and he looked at dhruva confused,shocked and tears filled eyes.

"Av.. Avanthika?" Arjun asked doubtfully cause he knew Avanthika ,she didn't look like the child who was standing infront of him yet the child infront of him had few similarities of Avanthika and Ayesha.

"Ananya!" Dhruva replied.

*******************************
HOPE!! THINGS BTW ARJUN AND HARISH IS CLEAR FOR YOU GUYS👀

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes