|•FATHER•|

Breathing heavily! Vikram ran into the hospital and saw nivetha's parents,his parents and Meera standing outside the ward .

Vikram stood still outside the ward watching them! Everyone were dead slient and he could only hear noise from the room.

His eyes kept on looking at the room number 7 .

He turned towards his mother and tears already filled his eyes.

He Kneeling down to her height!
His mother immediately ruffed his hairs .

"Onnum illa pa! She will be alright! Nee paaru papa and avalum will come out all fit and fine " she told caring.

Vikram could clearly hear his wife screem in pure pain and if not his father holding his father he would have broke the door and ran in and caressed his nive ma's head made her feel better!

Seconds passed , minutes passed and the door never opened .

As time passed , Vikram's paitence was going down slowly...

And also Nivetha's screeming was reducing slowly and Vikram just knew his girl was tired .

A few minutes later!! Vikram gave up and stood up to talk to the doctor when the doors flew open and the doctor walked .

"Congratulations Mr.vikram it's a baby boy" she told with a smile looking at Vikram

"Both the mother and the baby are doing good" she told and walked away.

Vikram just stood there like a statue not knowing how and what to react .

His son finnally came to the world !

The nurse brought his son out wrapped in a blue colour fluffy towel and carefully gave the baby in Vikram's hand and smiled.

The baby was just his arm size ,so tiny ,so small and so cute .

Vikram had his right hand under the baby's butt and his left hand holding the head carefully.

Vikram felt like the world's most precious gem was placed in his hands and that made him even more cautious.

Vikram's eyes filled with tears ,even when the whole Swizz appreciated him ,even when he had handful of money, even when the entire mafia shivered in fear he didn't feel this happy .

But now holding his own flesh and blood made him so happy.

The baby's tiny Lil feet slightly brushed his bare chest and Vikram's eyes filled with tears feeling the most softest touch .

He looked around and saw his parents looking at him with loveing eyes.

The baby had sharp nose like nivetha and round eyes like Vikram.

He gave the baby to her parents and walked into the ward and saw nivetha in deep sleep!

He silently sat in the stool next to her and touched her forehead slowly.

Her right hand had a IV and she was wearing a hospital gown ,yet his girl looked so beautiful.

Taking her hands in his ,He slowly pressed his lips against her fingers .

Tears filled his eyes! This woman laying down was the sole reason for his success, failure, happiness and sadness.

She had no idea what magic she had sparkled in his life .

For him! It was worth it
It was worth leaving mafia and leaving a life peaceful with her.

The nurse both the baby in and placed him next to nivetha and went out

Looking at his son now he knew he had great responsibility and decided already to shower him with all the love .

Nivetha slowly opened her eyes and blinked !

Her eyes fell on the Vikram who was busy trying to catch the lil fingers of his son.

"Vik..Vikram" she called and he immediately looked at her and smiled.

" I love you." He said, still holding her hands .

Once again , he placed a soft kiss on her palms making her lips curve.

" Thank you ma! " He said as tears made its way from his eyes.

No words in this vast world is enough to express his feelings.

Nivetha stared at him lovingly.

Thaaimaiyin pooripil
Pennaval karvam
Kondal , endranar
Thozhigal.
Pen avaluku mattume
Theriyum !
Avan manaivi endra
Pooripe karvam
Kolla seiyum endru!
Avan magavai aval
Endhinaal karuvaraiyil
Avan  endhinan
Than endhizhaiyai
Idhayathil .

" Apdiye unna madhiri la Vikram?! Smile...Main ah Ella velayum pannitu appavi madhiri papaye! Adhe thirutu muzhi.." she giggled making him frown.

" Maaaaa.."  He whined making his nivi maa laugh.

Seeing her laugh , his lips  automatically Curved for a heartful smile.

Magic can't be expressed in words. It can only be felt !

" Should I believe that your not involved in Raghavi s issue?" Arjun asked Harish .

Wearing his coolers , Harish turned his face away with a devilish smirk.

" I just helped the woman escape. I'm not involved in it ." Harish said genuinely.

" That's good for you." Arjun said laughing.

" Sir  , Meera mam is on the line." One of his men handed over the phone to harish.

" Haan Meera . What?! Ok I'm coming." Saying so harish disconnected the call.

" I need to leave! Will catch up with u soon." Saying so Harish went to the hospital.

Raghavi is clutching her hair , her eyes reddened , cheeks flushed , entire body filled with scars.

" Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She yelled unable to bear the pain she's experiencing.

" Doctor , the patient in bed no 45 started the chaos."

" Oh  ! Then inject her." The doctor ordered the nurse.

Raghavi is in mental asylum for nearly 5 months.

Even meera didn't feel bad , she instead sighed in relief.

The only pain is seeing her parents suffer because of raghavi.

Here Raghavi pretenend to be unconscious and after cheating the nurse she escaped the hospital.

" I feel like something is gonna happen Vikram." Nivetha held his hands.

" Nivi maa , when I'm with you nothing will happen." He said assuring through his eyes.

Harish stopped his car  , his eyes widened witnessing the scene infront of him .

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes