|•FATHER!•|

Vikram's world frozed hearing people scream his wife's name her soft scream made him run towards her.

Nivetha stopped a man from piercing her belly with that sharp knife

Her hands held that long sharp knife tightly ,and blood was oozing down she just wanted to save her baby .

Her eyes were full of tears!!
Tears of pain and fear

Harish pushed that man away and Vikram held nivetha tightly near his chest and kissed her hairs.

What just happened?

"Onnu illa nive onnu illa"he kept on repeating it not to make her feel better but to make himself aware that she is safe.

He pulled his kerchief and tied it around her hands and rushed towards their house.

Thankfully his parents had left to the temple.

Vikashini immediately bandaged her hands and gave her some pain killers .

"HE SHOULD NOT SEE THE NEXT SUN RISE" harish yelled in his phone and walked out.

Vikarm was trying to contact a doctor but as it was festival time it was hard.
___________________________________

Nivetha changed her dress into a light sky blue kurti and white leggings and quickly grabbed her hair clip and pulled few loose straps and pinned it in her hair and hurriedly started packing her bags .

She was done!! Her entire body shivered in fear thinking she was just a inch away from losing her baby.

That single thought of that made her entire body shake in fear! The moment when she stopped him from piercing she just wanted noting but her baby to be safe and sound and that's what all the mother's around the world want too..

She wiped her tears with her bandaged hands struggling and picked up the bag when the door flew opened

Vikram walked in!! Nivi stood and looked at his face she didn't fear! She started walking towards the door when Vikram blocked her way.

"Enga nivi pora nee?" He asked softly
He was tired ,worried and much more.

"L..let me go Vikram" nivetha whispered softly and slowly looking down

"Purila nive ma ?? Enna solla vara nee?, He asked making his eyes small his full focus was on her .

"Enala mudiyala Vikram! I am tired,tired of everything" nivetha told as she dropped the bag down.

"Nethu Avanthika ,inki na nalaiku yara attack pannuvanga nu theriyathu Vikram and i .i just can't live with this fear" nivetha whispered yelled as tears made their way down her cheeks .

"I don't wanna such complicated life Vikram!! Enku oru chinna family pothum rich or poor i don't mind ana happy ah away from all problems I just want that"nivetha told.

"From the minute I met you life has given me so much of surprises happy ones and sad  too"

"U told u have a evil ex girlfriend I understood.
U told u are not a normal employee but a ceo of a company I understood that too
U told your involved in mafia! What else are you hiding Vikram ?what else? Nivetha asked and slowly slided down the wall as her back was aching .

Her each words were like a needle piercing his heart. He understood what she must have gone through...

Vikram fell on his knees and cupped her face.
His lips pressed on her forehead and her wounded hand made her way to his shirt and held it tightly not bothering about the pain .

He broke the kiss and looked at her eyes and wiped those tears with his thumb.

"Sorry nivi ma "he whispered softly

and kissed her nose and repeated"sorry nivi ma"

"Vikram..." Nivetha called and wiped his tears .

This was them!!

"I am sorry nive ma ,enku theiryum i have hurted you a lot nu ana i..i don't know . From the minute I took vows with till now I just wanna protect and love you ma enku vera onnu illa "

"Vikram listen!!
I was always happy with you and more than happy when you were my Vikrameyyyy and my thakkadu ippo enku onnume puriyala Vikram nammku enna achi nu "nivetha told

"I am still the same nivi the same
I am your Vikrameyyyy ,your thakkadu"Vikram told and nivetha nodded as no

"Illa !! Nee oru mafia person Vikram not my Vikrameyyyy who won't hurt anyone"nivetha told

After a minute or two of silence nivetha held his hands slowly

"Nammaku intha mafia la vena Vikram!!please" nivetha told

Vikram gulped and slowly removed his hands from her.

"Involving in mafia was never our plan nivi ma ana atha time la we had no idea how to save Ayesha from arjun who was stronger than us ,and becoming his opponent in his field was our only choice to save that poor soul!" Vikram told

"I completely understand Vikram!! I am not even gone question about you hiding it from me ana... Vena Vikram idhula vena plesh" nivetha told.

"Plesh plesh pleshhhhh" she begged holding his hands .

"Kenjatha nive ma pleshhhh"Vikram told in helplessness staring at her sobbing form

Nivetha wiped her tears and looked at him.

"Enku kaga vena atleast namma papa kaga please?" Nivetha told placing her hands on her belly.

Vikram looked at her stunned!! His eyes asked her 1000 of questions and she answered it with a simple nod.

Tears filled his eyes! His heart fluttered ,his tummy felt butterflies ,he laughed in happiness and tears escaped his eyes.

HIS LIL ONE IS GROWING IN HER!!

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes