|•HOME SWEET HOME •|

"Its not the first time traveling in flight la aprom enna achi" Vikram  asked  Nivetha who was  silent since they reached the airport.

Harish, meera and Avanthika were buying toys for Avanthika and our Nivetha and vikram sat on the waiting area .

Nivetha was going through a emotional roller coaster.
It was not easy for her leave everything back and go.

After what happened to someone close to her ,it was scary for her to trust a stranger ,she had a  shell around her and unknowingly vikram broke it .

She feared something somewhere will go wrong .
It's not like she doesn't trust vikram ,it's just that she was finding it hard to leave everything behind and move on and her overthinking brain was not helping it too.

She sat straight and turned towards vikram and he panicked seeing her glassy eyes.

"Nivi ma en achi," he asked immediately grabbing her hands.
Nivetha tighten her grip on his hands and smiled with her glassy eyes.

"I barely know anyone there vikarm, i don't even know how your house looks like , i know you will take care of everything but still I..I am scared ." She whispered and he stared at the innocent girl infront of him.

A sudden wave of guilt hit him.
he is fooling a girl who trusts him more than herself !

He completely turned towards her and patted her head .

"Nivi ma listen ! No matter what i am not leaving you okay , indha jenmathula nee tha enku na tha unaku .
I completely understand your fear and believe me everything will be alright " he told each and every words crystal clearly looking straight into her eyes and Nivetha nodded looking into his eyes.

An announcement saying their flight arrived broke their eye contract and Nivetha licked her dry lips and smiled at vikram.

A few minutes later vikram and Nivetha were sitting in the flight.

Nivetha was near the window and next to her vikram and next to him it was empty seat.

" Nivi maa..Are you ok?" He asked her. Even though her lips said yes her eyes are enough to make him understand her situation. To divert her mind he pulled out his phone and  showed the pictures of their house.

Nivetha's small eyes widened seeing the house. It's not like a house but like a royal mansion. She is amazed as well as confused.

He is just working there then how is this possible.

" Idhu veeda ?mansion madhiri iruku..But Neenga anga work dhane pandreenga? " She asked and vikram lied to her " Idhu en frnd du maa..Avan chinnavayasula irundhu family kooda Inga dan irundhan ... Avanthika vara few months munnadi dhan avan India ku permanent ah shift aagitan family kooda .. Avanthika health ku Naanga irundha locality othukla adhan idha lease ku edhuthutom. And you know how our situation was back then "

" But ivlo perusa edhuku?" She asked still confused.

" Apo Vera edhuvum kidaikla maa..ipo idhuve set aagiduchu." Vikram said to her and she nodded still confused.

She felt something wrong but didn't voice it out. She understood what they went through when meera faced a abortion.
She turned towards the window.

Vikram took a deep breath and slightly turned back and harish and meera looked at him with wide eyes.

Vikarm showed his thumbs up and they both released their breath.

"Ivanuku kalyanam pani vechu tu enku neju valli vandhurum pola " harish whispered dramatically holding his chest to meera and she laughed.

____________________________