|•VIKASHINI•|

"Vikashini akkaaaa" Nivetha chirped and vikashini automatically smiled at her cuteness and hugged patting her back.

"Everything is gone be alright okay ! This shall pass too" Vikashini told and Nivetha looked down not wanting to relpy her.

"Ama what are you doing here?" Nivetha asked and for a minute Vikashini 's eyes went to dhruv and Nivetha smiled noticing it.

"2 days back tha nanu appa inga vandhom oru chinna vela atha" Vikashini told and Nivetha nodded smiling

Nivetha now understood the reason of her avoiding wedding proposals now.

Vikashini is a minster 's daughter who is very close to vikarm and his family .
(This minster is the same minster in the first chapter)

Turing around Nivetha saw raghavi and shruthi walking towards them.

Not even caring about her! They both walked to meera and harish and asked about vikram.

( It's dhruv who informed harish )

Nivetha was in no mood for a possessiveness fight right now! She was weak mentally and physically.

Shruthi stood staring at Dhruv and raghavi stood trying to talk with meera who didn't give a damn to her.

A nurse came and informed them that vikarm has shifted to general ward from ICU and any one of them can go see him.

Harish insisted Nivetha to go in but she stood still not moving. Understanding what she was going through meera and harish went in along with raghavi and shruthi.

Raghavi 's heart filled with happiness seeing her avoiding vikarm.

Dhruv stood up from the chair and walked out from the hospital and vikashini silently followed him.

And as harish and meera came in vikram's eyes immediately searched for his girl but to his disappointment she didn't even come in to check on him.

Does she doesn't even wanna look at his face?

"Mama please take care!look at yourself ,avala thedi nee than ipo kasta padara"raghavi told

Meera clenched her fists tight and looked at harish.

"Not a word more raghavi!you saw him right now go before i kick u out" harish warned

Shurthi held raghavi 's hand and walked out not because she was scare of hairsh but Shurthi 's thoughts were around dhruv.

All the things that happened went into dumb ears ,as vikram's eyes never left the door hoping she will open the door and barge in anytime.

But to his luck nothing happened!the doors remained close.
____________________________

Dhruv gulped in fear seeing his girl infront him looking at him calming.

Being in a relationship with her for more than 6 years he knew the calmness she was having now is nothing but pure possessiveness.

"Vicks uhh" he called her and she walked towards him and sat next to him silently but Dhruv could feel how angry she was.

(Vicks is the nice name for Vikashini by Dhruv 🦦)

"Vicks ,Nivetha enaku Thangachi maari di " he told and she glared at him.

"Thangachi ku la possesiveness ana epdi di" he asked

"Nee vera oru sila per Anna dan mukkiyam sonnadhuku water balloon aala adichanga theriyuma "Vikashini told and Dhruv looked at her confused

"En di sollura?"

"Adha vidu adhu onnu illa , Nivetha unaku thangachi nu enaku theriyum "

"Ana atha vella karapanpochi shruthi una epdi paata theriyum ah "Vikashini told clenching her fists

"Epdi paatha vicks uh" Dhruv asked innocently enjoying her possessiveness.

"Unna kadichi thingara madhiri pakara da pakki " vikashini whispered yelled angrily making Dhruv laugh.
Automatically a smile appeared on her face seeing his laugh .

At that time shruthi and raghavi came back from the hospital.

As they there in the hospital garden area,shruthi could clearly see them

"Dhruv!" shruthi yelled smiling and stared walking towards them

"Siva pujayail karadi " vikashini whispered .

"Sari na poren ,appa ku theriyathu na inga vandadu so bye " Vikashini told and left.

It was the trust she had on him which made her leave .
She didn't fear for losing him though as a human she felt all emotions she knew in the end he is gone be hers.

____________________________

Nivetha slowly opened the door of his room and saw him laying down in the bed in a dull green hospital dress with his eyes closed.

The sight infront of her just broke her heart into pieces.

She silently sat near the chair beside his bed and picked out a file near the table and stared reading it.

Vikarm who was awake the whole time just stared at her ,
Her swollen/puffy tired eyes ,red noses told stories to him.

Guilt filled his heart! It was because of him she is suffering now .

He slowly lifted his left hand in which drips wire was attached .

Nivetha immediately stood up.

"Do..doctor " she kinda yelled but Vikram nodded as no which made her silent.

"Sit down nivi ma ,please " he whispered in his dry voice .

Nivetha has seen him in his happiest and sad moments but this side of vikram was new and painful to her.

She silently sat there and licked her dry lips in nervousness.

"I never wanted to hide it from you nive ma..i"

"But you did vikarm" Nivetha spoke before he could complete

"Not just you but the whole family! The whole life which i was living from a month was a lie " Nivetha spoke and a drop of tear fell down from her eyes.

She couldn't understand why
His betrayal hurted her this much.

"Una evlo nambunan nu theriyum ah?"Nivetha asked looking into his eyes.

"Nivi i have no reasons to hide it from you " vikram spoke and Nivetha stared at him.

"Enaku una romba pidikum nivi maa "Vikram told and Nivetha looked at him.

"Rombaaa" he told making his eyes wide and a smile was tickling Nivetha to display but she pressed her lips together and looked down.

"Ne oru naluku 1000 vati sone enaku rich guys na pudikathu nu aprom na epdi unkita solluven? " he asked

"I didn't wanna lose you for this Nivi ma" he told and tears filled her eyes.

For a minute silence ruled the room.

"Enaku oru reason iruku Vikram ,I simply didn't say it" Nivetha whispered .....

***************************

HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes