|•AYESHA AND PAST•|

"Harish Anna said to drop her here " dhruva told leaving a bag full of dresses and stuffs for ananya and left without turning around.

Arjun who was on the ground sitting on his toes fell on his knees and looked at the lil girl who was in red frock walk towards him .

Ananya took a minute to scan Arjun's face and that's how arjun noticed how familiar her eyes looked .

She threw her kutty arms around his neck and arjun's eyes filled with tears and thoese tiny hand's touch caused him goosebumps.

He slowly gave up and hugged her tight! Her tiny body went completely hided by his large body.

Arjun inhaled her smell and tears flew down his cheeks.

His Ayesha!! Use to exactly smell like her and he got to feel her smell after years.

Ananya came out from his embrace and peaked his cheeks and ran to the sofa with her stuffed toys .

Arjun picked up the bag and saw few files.......

When his phone rang and it was from Harish

___________________________________

Dhruva's phone rang and it was from Vikram !dhruva knew it's midnight in india and wondered what went wrong as he attended the call

"Where did you go da dai? You don't have the habit of informing?" Vikram asked .

"Illa da paris vathan..."dhruva told scatching his nape wondering if he can say or what.

"Ohh!! Purinji pochi da unga oozhal.
Vikashini ah pakka poniya shei atha inform panna matiya?"Vikram asked

"Sorry da but what are you doing at this hour?" Dhruva asked

"Nivetha was feeling nausea atha was out for some fresh air "Vikram told after a few minutes of talking to they ended the call.

Nivetha was sitting near a tree leaning on it!! Thinking about the last time she spoke with her Ayesha akka .

Vikram sat beside her and nivetha slowly placed her head on his shoulders and Vikram immediately wrapped his arms around her.

"Vikram!" Nivetha called and Vikram hummed in response.

"Unaku Ayesha akka theiryum laa?" Nivetha asked and Vikram left a chuckle.

If not for Ayesha! He wouldn't have been a mafia person now and this girl next to him just asked if he knows her..

"Theriyuma ma sollu!!"

"The day she passed away was the day i spoke with her for the last time! Appo we spoke about you Vikram" nivetha told smiling
And Vikram looked at her confused.

He knew nivetha and ayesha had a sisters like bond but he wondered what they even talked about him.
___________________________________
(Do check CHAPTER ayesha's last wish for better understanding)

A few minutes after avanthika was born ! Ayesha had labour pain again and doctors rushed in!

Ayesha was carrying twins and no one knew about this except her.

Vikram was sent to police to talk about the attack that happened! So Vikram had no idea of what was happening in hospital infact he doesn't even know about ananya!

Arjun was still in a serious condition and Ayesha gave birth to ananya.

Avanthika and ananya are twins! 

Ayesha knew she won't make it! And looking at the doctors and nurse's face .
She was just getting ready.

Ayesha's two daughters were beside her and ayesha just kept on looking them with tears!