|• FEAR OF LOSING!•|

Vikram's eyes held tears ,tears of joy and happiness.

His entire body felt like a thousands of butterflies sitting on him.

He looked at his wife who was looking at him with a small smile on her face.

Nivetha could feel the same Emotions Vikram was feeling! She didn't know or can think of changing him from that mafia but she knows her baby can...

She had no doubt !! he will be a good father for her child but she was worried,scared of his enemies all around him and that's what made her not say him immediately.

Vikram walked towards nivetha and cupped her cheeks , nivetha could feel his fingers on her hairs .

He joined his forehead with hers and tears made its way in her eyes .

He slowly kissed her nose ,making nivetha's heart skip a beat .

Babies were always vikram's weakness be it avanthika or any other kid ,his heart melted seeing them and now his own kid is about to come to this world and words could not describe what he was feeling.

Nivetha stood still ,she saw his eyes close.
The Emotions he felt could be so seen so well.

She threw her hands around his neck and slightly tip toped to match his height.
And left a peak on his forehead and smiled.

"I Love you nivi" he whispered making her smile.

"Vikram oru vaati hospital polama" nivetha asked and Vikram looked at her

"Enna achi!! Are you feeling pain enna achi sollu?" Vikram asked .

"Ama pain varuthu yov poya na ippo tha 2nd month la irukan shei" nivetha told

Being in a emotional State Vikram didn't realise what she told! He didn't even realise she hided it from him.

"En uyire en kannu munnadi vandu pochi Vikram ,i can still feel my heart beating fast atha oru vaati papa va check pannitu varalam " nivetha told and vikram's heart skipped her , his baby's life was in danger few mins ago and that thought was enough for him .

Nivetha rushed into the washroom to get ready and Vikram just stood there.

"Polama" nivetha told and locked her hands with his and walked out.

___________________________________

"She is still in her 1st Trimester and in this period being safe is much needed" the doctor told as she wrote some medicines on the paper .

"She is very weak and underweight!! So Mr.vikram make sure she eats well and takes good nutrition " the doctor told and gave him the prescription

Vikram gave a kuru kuru paarvai to nivetha who was sitting next to him.

"Ivan summave paduthuvan idhula take care Mr.vikram vera " nivetha mumbled under breath and Vikram heard it.

___________________________________

Vikram's eyes fell on that man who was sitting quiet far away from them .

He immediately knew it was one of Arjun's spy .

This time Vikram didn't get angry ,he didn't have the urge to break the hell out of that man but instead he wanted to protect ,save nive and his baby from them.

He feared!! Yes Vikram feared ,he wanted to hide his wife and his baby safely .

He have seen how Harish and Meera suffered ,how Ayesha suffered and that made him fear more.

He feared losing them!!

Lost in deep thoughts ,he saw a hand feeding him a apple slice .

"Neeyum sapdu" nivetha told as she pushed a apple into his mouth.