|•HER FEELINGS•|

Nivetha is staring at the sky with an emotionless eyes.

A weak smile made her lips curve as she recalled her moments with him.

Her mind is trying hard not to pay attention when it's about him. But her heart won the battle where each and every second of loneliness is making her think more deep about him.

" Your the moon that gives light to the dark Sky Nivi maa.

You are my angel and I won't let you go away from me at any cost."

Her husband's words echoed in her mind making her shiver.

Is he a Mafia?? She didn't realise the meaning at that time as her unconditional love for him blinded her eyes.

Even now somewhere in her heart she wish that it was a bad dream and her Vikram is innocent.

But he's a MERCILESS BEAST who is Obsessed with his Nivi maa.

" Nivi , it's already late you should take some rest. You must have been tired." Vikashini tried her best to stop Nivetha from thinking.

" I will akka. Please leave me alone for sometime." Nivetha said with a pleading eyes.

Sighing , Vikashini left the room.

Kannal naan kandadhu unmaiya?
Unmai enil ,
Andru un vizhigal ennum Aazhiyil naan Kanda nesam poiyo?
Illai netru naan Kanda krotham poiyo?
Un kaiyil sidhariadhu kannadi thugalkal Mattum alla..
Indha paavaiyin idhayamumdan...

-.Idha kavidhai nu Neenga othukla na kooda ok but paata nu ketu kastapaduthadheenga..

Valiyudan Varshaa 💔

NIVETHA'S POV :

Why you did this to me Vikrameyyyy?? What mistake I committed ?

I trusted you blindly but you...

Stupid heart even now I'm unable to hate you.

I slapped myself after Vikashini akka left the room.

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Looking myself in the mirror my eyes widened in shock.

I'm a complete mess.

Lipgloss all over my chin , my pluffy eyes and pink nose . I just hate myself now .

See even my heart betrayed me.

It hates me but still without any shame loving him.

I want to threw myself in his embrace. It's not even a day and this shameless heart started longing for him.

I miss his scent , his base voice , his dimple, the tickling sensation his beard gives me , I miss his Nivi maa and his antics.

I miss my Purushan . My vikrameyyyy.

But he isn't my Vikrameyyyy.. My husband won't find happiness in other's pain. But that merciless Vikram did.

He changed.

Wait no I misunderstood. He was the same. He cheated on me he was the same from the beginning stupid me believing everything what he said.

The main reason I forgave him when he hide his status is because no one valued me like he did.