|•TUBELIGHT PURUSHA •|

Fb :

Vikram and Dhruv are cousins and best friends till they reached high school.

Dhruv's cousin  joined their school as a new admission and being the senior , Vikram and his gang teased him.

" Machan , vendam he's my cousin"
Dhruv warned him.

Vikram is pissed off already due to dhruv avoiding playing cricket with their gang and spending more time with the cousin.

So he showed his irritation in this way.

" So what? Rules are common for everyone."

" Don't behave with me like this. Indha thimir lam vera engayavadhu vechiko." Dhruv yelled at him.

" Yaaruku da thimiru?" Vikram yelled back pushing Dhruva by holding his collar.

" Unaku dhan." Dhruva replied pushing his hands from him.

Fb end.

" Adhu ok ..Edhuku sanda potanga?" Nivetha asked Vikashini.

" Ada adan ma sandaye. Ivan ellar munnadiyum thimiru pudichavan nu sollitan nu Vikram um , sattai ah pudichu thalli vitutanu Dhruva um pesikla ama..Enake Idhu few months munnadi harish Anna solli dan theriyum.."

"Sheiiiiiii"nivetha yelled after hearing her.  

" Idhellam oru sandai." Saying so she walked inside the room.

( Even though they fought they reconciled soon. But are pretending to be enemies to help each other in the world of mafia)

Nivetha is thinking about Ayesha. She lost her contact with Ayesha years back . When she heard Ayesha passed away while giving birth she cried for nights.

But slowly she came out of it , but now again Ayesha's thoughts occupied her mind .

" Maybe Vikram Kita pregnancy pathi sonna , he will leave mafia."

She thought and went to say about the pregnancy.

But Vikram is found nowhere.

Pouting , she sat on the bed waiting for him .

Vikram entered their room with a bright smile seeing his Nivi maa.

" Ennachu maa , Inga ukandutu Iruka? Velila ellarum unna theditu irukanga." He said and Nivetha came near him.

" Vikram......"

" Sollu maa."

She looked into his eyes , her hands took his hands and placed it on her stomach.

Vikram asked is it through his eyes.

She nodded lowering her head as the pink shade captured her lips.

" Seri iru varan." Vikram said removing his hands From hers.

" Enga?" She asked still lowering her head.

" Pasikudhu nu sonna la.. Edavadhu Iruka nu pathuthu varen.."

" Enna.????" She asked widening her eyes.

Oru kutti fb :

Few days after their marriage

" Vikrameyyy.." Nivetha called Vikram who's busy in lifting dumbbells.

" Sollu pondatiii.." he said winking at her.

The flashes of yesterday night made her blush .

Vikram never said how much he loves her. Not even he loves her.